Retail Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Mutual Of Omaha Mortgage
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you currently a productive loan officer wanting to take your
business to the next level? If so, join the team at Mutual of Omaha
Mortgage. We are part of the iconic brand and nationally recognized
Fortune 500 company that has been in business over 100 Years!
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is inspired by hometown values and a
commitment to being responsible and caring for each other. We exist
for the benefit of our customers and employees.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a full-service lending company offering
both Forward and Reverse Mortgage products including a complete
line of residential mortgage, refinancing, specialty, and HECM
loans. We are a FannieMae, FreddieMac and GinnieMae approved
We employ a knowledgeable staff of experienced Loan Officers with
an operations team that is second to none. If you are interested in
joining a team that promotes from within and works together toward
a common goal of helping customers with their mortgage needs,
please review and apply for our opening below!
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage offers a highly competitive rate and
compensation package. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision
insurance, company paid life insurance, 401K with a generous
employer match and additional benefits such as Free Legal Services
and an Employee Loan Program. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified
applicants to apply.
The LO plays an important role in the organization by performing a
number of activities related to the companys retail branch
operations functions. The role is primarily responsible, under
intermittent supervision, for fostering quality relationships with
realtors and borrowers while completing the origination processing
of loan applications, providing loan disclosures, and reviewing
files for completeness, accuracy, and adherence to all
- Promote Mutual of Omahas competitive mortgage products,
services and programs.
- Render exemplary customer service while acting as the primary
contact for clients and realtors
- Identify the current and future needs of your clients to help
them protect their financial kingdom.
- Deliver answers to questions relating to the clients
application for all parties concerned.
- Ensure that all timelines are met and communicated to all
- Gather and review necessary application loan
- Problem solve to ensure timely closing.
- Comply with company and regulatory rules.
- Participate in activities that will generate more business
- Stay abreast of industry trends; serve as a knowledge source
for clients and realtors regarding available loan programs and
- Maintain minimum standards for production and quality
- Current or previous loan officer experience.
- Product knowledge and understanding of the Mortgage
- Energetic, outgoing, and persuasive. Demonstrated ability to
cultivate and develop relationships with realtors, builders,
attorneys, accountants, etc.
- Possess the ability to quickly identify customer's goals and
- Strong ability and passion for closing deals and
- Is an ambitious professional who is motivated by the
opportunity for advancement and uncapped earnings potential.
- Flexible and adaptable, learns and reacts quickly in a
fast-paced environment, able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office
- Proven recent history of meeting loan production
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Mutual Of Omaha Mortgage, Washington DC , Retail Mortgage Loan Officer, Hospitality & Tourism , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!