Team Leader, Operations
Company: Euromarket Designs Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Updates on our Crate & Barrel COVID-19 Response. CLICK HERE
You're a master of organization and efficiency behind the scenes of
our stockroom. As Operations Team Leader, you play a key role in
the operational efficiency in the store. Positive, creative and
enthusiastic, you think quickly on your feet and adapt easily to
change. Supporting the Assistant Store Manager, Operations you help
to lead, plan, perform and supervise the work of the stock team.You
ensure the stockroom, which you keep organized is running
efficiently at all times. You support the store merchandising by
ensuring that product on the sales floor is well-stocked and always
ready for customers to shop. You are both a mentor and a leader to
Stock Associates. You communicate the overall operational vision,
answer questions, provide productive feedback and lead by example
in performing high-level assignments. Your excellent communication
skills also cross channels to the sales team to ensure they are
involved in and operational execution.
- Lead and model company core selling and customer service
- Accountable for achieving sales goals and customer service
standards by holding sales, customer service and stock associates
and Managers on Duty (MODs) accountable for brand goals and
- Train and develop associates on product knowledge, selling,
customer service, operations, visual merchandising, policies and
procedures, as applicable, in partnership with the Assistant
- Lead and manage associate workload in partnership with the
- In coordination with the Assistant Manager, support all aspects
of performance and development for designated associates to
encourage professional growth and goal achievement.
- Provide specific and timely feedback about performance directly
to associates and share observations with the management team.
- Communicate regularly with the Assistant Manager to review
business results, execution of plans/strategies, customer feedback
and associate performance.
- Coach associates on exceptional and opportunity performance and
maintain a strong visible presence on the salesfloor.
- Demonstrate an understanding of CB2 visual merchandising
standards by maintaining all store displays, features and
- Learn and exhibit competency in all front/back of house
processes and standards. Required Skills
- Excellent reading and written language skills (English)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong proactive problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to set expectations and hold others
- Strong delegation skills in support of execution and driving
- Proven ability to build a culture focused on success and
- 2+ years customer service or retail leadership experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google applications, computer
systems and tablet devices
- Associate degree or equivalent preferredThe job description and
other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be
construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be
required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates
are required to perform other related functions as assigned. Job ID
2020-8015 Date posted 12/23/2020 Position Type Full-Time Euromarket
Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2,
will be referred to as "the Company". The Company is deeply
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order
to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact
the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a
manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are
considered for all positions without regard to race, color,
religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age,
physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military
discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal
government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are
authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and
conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
talent community Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with
our job news and opportunities. Not to brag, but we have the best
employees in the world. Wanna join the team? Why We Love Working in
Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37
Keywords: Euromarket Designs Inc., Washington DC , Team Leader, Operations, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!