Macy's Retail Fulfillment Associate, Full Time: Fair Oaks II
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Overview: -- As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible
for driving a great shopping experience for our omni channel
customer by supporting the operational activities that drive sales,
profit, and excellent customer service. You will collaborate with
the store team to deliver results in a friction free shopping
environment. Duties include but are not limited to receiving
activities, packing and shipping, fulfillment picking, and other
duties as needed. -- Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our
associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules
by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally,
during key events and peak selling times, Macy's may offer
additional shifts to our associates, which they may--pick up using
the self-scheduling tool.-- Details on Macy's schedule options are
available during the interview process.
- Complete fulfillment orders including picking merchandise,
packing & shipping orders, and making in store pickup orders ready
- Learn and apply packing policies & techniques to ensure every
customer receives his/her package in good condition.--
- Process shippable returns and abandoned in store pickup
- Conduct customer pick-up including retrieving the orders from
our back-of-house storage and delivering them curbside to the
- Monitor alerts to ensure Ready On Time completion of Buy Online
Pickup In-Store (BOPS) orders.
- Pick Not Found merchandise to improve fill rate.
- Expedite aged orders to improve the Speed-to Ship to our
customers. Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring
the customer is always the priority.
- Participating in other support functions as needed.
- Assist and satisfy the needs of our in store and online
Learn and apply in store tools & technology such as handheld
devices, MyShip, and POS systems.
- Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are
- Perform all functions in an efficient manner, as directed by
the People Leader.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Qualifications:
- No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to
customers, peers and all levels of management.---- Mathematical
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division. Reasoning Ability:
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
and must have good time management skills. Physical Demands:
- This position Involves heavy lifting, constant moving,
standing, and reaching with arms and hands.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours, lift at
least 30 lbs.
- Will involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and
focus adjustment.---- Other Skills:
- Ability to follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers, mobile
technology, and frequent use of RF equipment.---- Work Hours:
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.---- This
job overview is not all inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc.
reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time.-- Macy's
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and
inclusive work environment.-- Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and
Bloomingdale's - will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with----and--.
Keywords: Macy's, Washington DC , Macy's Retail Fulfillment Associate, Full Time: Fair Oaks II, Hospitality & Tourism , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!