Concierge - Water Park Towers
Company: Equity Residential
Posted on: September 16, 2020
Our Concierge is the face of our community, bringing people
together and connecting people to their apartment homes. By
exemplifying professionalism and superior customer service skills,
the Concierge provides each person who walks into the community
with a sense of Equity Residential's brand promise to Live
Remarkably. The Concierge plays a vital role in helping the company
establish customer loyalty, leading to resident engagement,
satisfaction, and retention.
As a Concierge, you will be responsible for providing superior
customer service to our residents, allowing us to deliver on our
resident commitments of exceptional move-in, total satisfaction,
express service, and personal attention. Each day will be unique,
requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think creatively,
take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. A Concierge
brings positive energy to each conversation, resolves any apartment
issues quickly and effectively, and makes everyone feel welcome and
WHO YOU ARE
- A Strong Communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are
clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the
best experience to current and prospective residents.
- Organized. You are flexible and able to juggle personal
interactions with teammates and residents smoothly.
- Caring. You put yourself in others' shoes and strive for
- Motivated. You invest extra energy to reach your goals and
create synergistic relationships with team members and
- Solution-Oriented. You follow through on commitments, letting
residents know that they matter.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver an exceptional experience to every person, beginning
with an unmatched first impression and building rapport with
teammates, visitors, and current residents.
- Maintain and uphold a high standard for community curb appeal
by conducting routine inspections of all community amenities and
common areas, and working with the appropriate team members or
contracted employees to ensure that all areas are maintained to
Equity Residential's standards. Coordinate maintenance of office
and amenity equipment including copiers, printers, resident
business centers, fitness equipment, and resident lounge
- Handle transactions like managing vendors and deliveries,
accepting and logging packages, and inspecting move-ins and
move-outs. You will also provide leasing assistance to property
leasing staff by making initial contact with future residents,
setting appointments, assisting with key pick-ups, and any other
tasks related to the move-in and move-out process.
- Act as a liaison between residents and service team members
regarding both routine and emergency maintenance requests and
provide assistance in the follow-up process after work is completed
on routine requests. Immediately contact emergency maintenance
personnel if an emergency maintenance situation develops.
- Collaborate with talented teammates to identify and solve any
apartment issues that arise.
- Plan fun activities that help build a strong sense of belonging
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including
word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and
- One year customer service and/or administrative experience in a
- College degree or coursework
- Prior experience in front desk support (hotel concierge, office
or medical receptionist, etc); experience with leasing, sales or
hospitality a plus
Keywords: Equity Residential, Washington DC , Concierge - Water Park Towers, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!