Certified Nurse Aide
Company: Addus HomeCare
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals
of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your
clients. As an Addus Certified Nurse Aide, you'll play a vital role
in supporting seniors and people with disabilities living
independently. This rewarding, entry-level position provides
consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs,
while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are
looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic,
values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.
Other duties include:
* Remind clients to take medication at the appropriate time.
* Assist the client with therapy exercises under the direction of a
* Assist or perform personal care including hair care, oral
hygiene, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
* Assist with routine bodily functions.
* Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment through light
housekeeping including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming,
cleaning kitchen and bathroom, providing and emptying bed pans and
* Provide companionship and stimulation for the client including
reading, walks, etc.; and accompanying the client to doctors or
* Observe and report changes in client's condition to the Agency
Director or Service Coordinator.
* Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
* Examine patient for bruises, blood in urine or other
* Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant training
* At least two years of home care experience is required
* Satisfactory background check and valid driver's license
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Desire to compassionately care for others
* Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
Walk-ins are welcome at any branch location! Apply online or visit
any branch today!
Part-time Home Care Aides may qualify for healthcare benefits.
Addus Home Care is one of the nation's largest personal home care
and support service providers. We service over 33,000 consumers
weekly from more than 111 branches located in 24 states. As a
client-focused, innovative company, we have a simple approach: We
provide great care and we pay attention. Our staff shares a genuine
passion for helping people and conducts all services efficiently,
with a thoroughness to ensure lower health care costs while
maintaining the highest quality of life for our consumers.
Addus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual
orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status,
veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant
Keywords: Addus HomeCare, Washington DC , Certified Nurse Aide, Healthcare , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!