Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Arlington Highlands Franchised Location 3900 Arlington Highlands Blvd, Arlington Highlands, TX, 76018 Job Type: Apply
- A Career that cares for you
- What we offer
- Job Description
- Watch our videos As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That's why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you'll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you'll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible schedules
- All supplies provided A Career That Cares For You
- Free Continuing Education Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
- A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
- A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists. Because of affordable pricing, my clients have the opportunity to receive massages more often. I not only earn more, I work much more consistently which has deepened my skills as a massage therapist. - Larry M., Massage Envy Therapist What we offer
- A Strong Community of 35,000+ therapists, estheticians, and associates dedicated to the pursuit of total body wellness.
- A Culture of Care making wellness accessible to 1.5 million clients each month while helping you take care of you.
- A GRATIFYING CAREER where you are recognized, encouraged, and inspired to be your absolute best.
- A COMMITMENT TO SAFETY and providing a safe, therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests. Job Description What We'll Accomplish Together: As a massage therapist at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchized location, designing specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy. Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent guest service.
- Consistently implementing rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with members and guests.
- Suggesting treatment based on observations.
- Confidently and knowledgeably educating members and guests about services, products and programs and recommending and performing protocols and Enhanced Therapies with consistency and compliance with brand standards.
- Promoting therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy lifestyle programs.
- Linking therapeutic products to your service to enhance the guests experience at home.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members. What it Takes to Succeed: Qualified candidates will: Education, Skills and Training:
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school as well as required classroom work.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities. Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Washington DC , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Arlington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!