Physical Therapy Assistant - PTA
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Description: We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapy Assistant. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance. Responsibilities
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Rehabcare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws. #MON-SRS Qualification:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required). Benefits This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including\:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here. PTA, Physical Therapist Assistant, Physical Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapy, Kindred, RehabCare, APTA, license, experience, healthcare, rehab, rehabilitation, skilled nursing, SNF, LTC, long term care, geriatrics, rehabilitation
Keywords: RehabCare, Washington DC , Physical Therapy Assistant - PTA, Healthcare , Rockville, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!