Registered Nurse Ambulatory Surgery Center PACU
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: January 14, 2018
This position is eligible for a $20,000 Sign On Bonus!
Registered Nurses with at least two years of Critical Care RN experience are eligible to receive a $20,000 sign on bonus. Those relocating from more than 50 miles away will also receive up to $20,000 in reimbursable relocation expenses. Your Critical Care RN experience must be within the same specialty area you are hired into. Those entering fellowship programs are not eligible. Accepting the bonus requires a commitment of three years.
The Inova RN provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse and healthcare delivery team. Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care. All patient care and interactions are patient and family centered. Integrates knowledge, skills and experiences to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum to include patient and family education. Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others. Has respect for and understanding of other clinical disciplines. Uses an integrated approach toward patient outcomes. Nursing serves as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment as well as successful outcomes of financial and clinical quality through relationships and access based knowledge. Utilizes standards, guidelines and pathways for care delivery. The process for delivery of care is synthesized from direct patient/family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member collaboration. Ensures improvements in practice settings by assuming responsibility for self-development in life-long learning. Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice; serves as a resource, preceptor and mentor. Leadership skills demonstrated in decision making and problem solving.
Job ID 34746BR
Work Site Address 3300 GALLOWS ROAD
Schedule Rotating Days
Work Site City/State FALLS CHURCH, VA
Posting Title Registered Nurse Ambulatory Surgery Center PACU
Work Site Location INOVA FAIRFAX MEDICAL CAMPUS
Shift 12 hour Day
Schedule Type full time
Requirements ---BSN or ADN Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
If RN has an ADN, within six months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader and:
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date
- Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
- At least one year of PACU or Critical Care Nursing experience is required - (Must have a minimum of two years critical care experience to qualify for bonus)
- RN License to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required
- ACLS & PALS certification desired or must be obtained within orientation period
- Candidates having critical care experience (ED, ICU, PACU Phase 1 and/or Phase 2) is highly desired
Keywords: Inova, Washington DC, Registered Nurse Ambulatory Surgery Center PACU, Healthcare, Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!