Team Lead-Surgical Services / Providence Hospital DC / FT, D
Company: Providence Hospital, DC
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Job ID: 226721 Team Lead-Surgical Services / Providence Hospital DC / FT, Day, 80 hours, Bi-Weekly Washington, District of Columbia Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Team Lead-Surgical Services City, State: Washington,DC Location: Providence Hospital DC Department: Surgery 001 Additional Job Details: FT, Day, 80 hours, Bi-Weekly Work Schedule: 6:30am - 3pm Monday - Friday
Occassional Saturday rotation
On-call as assigned evenings, weekends and holidays Marketing Statement Providence, part of Ascension, is a 408-bed hospital in Washington, DC with an experienced medical staff of more than 500 providers. Located near the Catholic University of America and Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, Providence is situated on a 36-acre campus within a vibrant suburban residential community. Founded on the principle of service to others, Providence was born in 1861 when, at the invitation of Abraham Lincoln, the Daughters of Charity began caring for District residents who were sick, poor and vulnerable. Soon President Lincoln signed an Act of Congress to charter Providence Hospital, making it the longest continuously operating hospital in Washington, D.C. Job Description Job Summary: Leads assigned staff in performing activities and tasks in support of surgical and/or central sterile services. Responsibilities:
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education and Experience:
- HS or Equivalent
- One year of experience in surgical services position required. How To Apply To view our job openings, visit provhosp.org.
To apply for a position online, click the careers page, then the "Apply Now" button. From this screen, you will be able to search for all job openings or customize your search to a specific job positing.
You may also apply at one of our Employment Kiosks. Call to find the kiosk nearest you. For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at . Equal Employment Opportunity Providence is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Providence Hospital a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share:
Keywords: Providence Hospital, DC, Washington DC, Team Lead-Surgical Services / Providence Hospital DC / FT, D, Healthcare, Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!