Physical Therapist Outpatient - Capitol Hill
Company: NovaCare Rehabilitation
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Overview:Experience the power of physical therapy with NovaCare
in Washington DC at our Capitol Hill Outpatient Ortho Center!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in DC (Cap Hill) seeking full time physical
therapist. New grad PTs welcomeIndefinite loan repayment help
and/or large sign on bonus available Our outpatient orthopedic
physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven
licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care
experiences. This is a full time opportunity to include some
evenings until 7pm. Last patient is scheduled an hour prior to
close. NO Weekends! We average 10-12 patients per day with a
dedicated mentorship for new graduates to include onsite mentor and
a large clinical team treating a diverse population of teens
through geriatrics. Experienced physical therapists are WELCOME to
apply! Specialty services include; vestibular, concussion, oncology
(ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program), sports medicine,
performing arts and industrial on top of general orthopedics.
Experience in any of our specialty services is a PLUS! We continue
to focus on quality care by establishing reasonable caseload
expectations for our physical therapists also ensuring a positive
work-life balance. Full Time Benefits and Incentives:
- Multiple PPO Plans through BC/BS + HSA to choose from
- Company matching 401(k)
- FREE three month NPTE Prep Course *NEW OFFERING*
- UNMATCHED Con Ed program
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting
courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Pelvic Health, NCS, Oncology, Dry
Needling and additional certifications PAID
- Outlined and defined Mentorship Program with Protected
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
Salary Range: $80,000+ based on experience For details, contact our
regional recruiter, Shanel! Shanel GreenSr. Regional Recruiter-
Outpatient DivisionNovaCare Rehabilitation 610-223-5944 Direct At
NovaCare, a division of Select Medical, we deliver quality in all
that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive
environment where people feel valued. At NovaCare, we encourage
dialogue that fosters inclusivity and growth. We are honest and
open in our relationships and straightforward in our
communications. At NovaCare, we work together to achieve our
company objectives. #ACN Responsibilities:
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the
laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom
physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services
required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom
physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers,
physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by
the center manager.Qualifications:Required Credentials:
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as
mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the
State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently
throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of
easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain
accurate records, recognize people, and understand written
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing
patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours
in duration in accordance with state labor laws.Additional
Data:Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that
reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: NovaCare Rehabilitation, Washington DC , Physical Therapist Outpatient - Capitol Hill, Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!