Registered Nurse (RN) PRN- Cardiac Telemetry South- Days/Nights
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Inova Fairfax Hospital is proud to announce that the American
Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) awarded Magnet designation, the
most prestigious accolade for nursing excellence, to our hospital
in December 2020. Currently, only 8.5% of hospitals in the nation
hold Magnet designation and Inova Fairfax Hospital is proud to be
part of this select group. The new Magnet designation is in
addition to several other prestigious recognitions which include: a
five star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Services (CMS), being named by IBM Watson Health as one the
nation's highest performing hospitals, and among the top 10 Major
Teaching Hospitals, an A for Patient Safety by The Leapfrog Group,
the #1 hospital in the DC metro area by U.S. News & World Reports,
and being nationally ranked in gynecologic care.
We are seeking a PRN RN for the Cardiac Tele South Unit at Inova
Fairfax Hospital. CTUS is a dedicated vascular surgery unit and
cardiac medicine unit. The patient populations include pre and post
vascular surgery, pre and post cardiac procedures, congestive heart
failure, dysrhythmias, and general cardiac disorders.
Shift: Day/night rotation shifts as needed
We look forward to you joining our team and allowing us to guide
you on your journey to become the best clinical nurse you can be.
Please see the link below for additional information regarding
Inova's Heart and Vascular Institute.
* At least one year of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the
acute care setting.
* BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required.
* RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of
Virginia as an RN.
* Accredited School of nursing.
* BSN or AD
* If RN has an AD, within 6 months of start date the RN must meet
with their nurse leader and
* Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
* Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the
required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
* Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
* Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
Keywords: Nurse.com, Washington DC , Registered Nurse (RN) PRN- Cardiac Telemetry South- Days/Nights, Healthcare , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!