Posted on: September 19, 2023
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is seeking a Clinical
Director (in person) over our Washington, DC/ Arlington, VA
locations. Kolmac -is a leading outpatient treatment provider in
the Mid-Atlantic region that is seeking a -full time Clinical
Director (in person) over Washington, DC/ Arlington, VA locations.
-Patient care is at the heart of everything we do. -We want your
experience and expertise on our team! -When you join us, you are
connecting to a committed and caring group of colleagues. -A few
things that Kolmac offers:* Best-in-class benefits + compensation
packages (for full time employees) -* Professional + Leadership
Development -* Employee Assistance Program -* Mentorship + Support
-Kolmac Outpatient Recovery -Centers is a leading outpatient
treatment provider in the Mid-Atlantic region. -Patient care is at
the heart of everything we do. We want your experience and
expertise on our team! - When you join us, you are connecting to a
committed and caring group of colleagues. We are seeking
innovative, committed and highly skilled -Therapists -to join our
dedicated outpatient treatment teams. - Candidates must be licensed
to provide services in DC and VA. - At Kolmac, we invest in you!
-Come grow with us! -We recognized that our staff are key to
exceptional patient care and service. - We offer:
- Up to $5000 -additional annual compensation for completion of
licensure requirements - -
- Clinical staff reimbursements for CEU's
- Professional training and advancement -
- Clinical supervision hours to staff at no cost -Job Overview: -
The Clinical Director at Kolmac Integrated Behavioral Health and
all of its subsidiaries ("Kolmac" or the "Company") is ultimately
responsible for the execution of established clinical programming
in the designated region for Kolmac-CCG. This includes staffing all
programs, as well as the training and development of all clinical
staff. -The Clinical Director in partnership with the Center
Director is responsible for managing Key Performance Indicators. -
This individual provides oversight and authority for ensuring
compliance with Kolmac/CCG policies and procedures. The Clinical
Director has responsibility for the long and short-term planning,
program evaluation, and compliance with federal, state, local, and
independent regulatory statutes.
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers Clinical Director over the
Washington, DC & Arlington, VA locationsEssential Duties and
- In partnership with the Center director, is responsible for all
staffing processes, including interviewing, training, staffing for
all sessions/groups, performance management/annual evaluations as
well as review of and approval of timecards.
- In partnership with the Center Director, addresses performance
issues including disciplinary action (verbal and written) as
- In partnership with the Center Director is responsible for
executing established clinical outcome Key Performance Indicators
including patient retention, successful program completion rates,
transitions through the Kolmac continuum of care, and Average
Length of Stay.
- In partnership with the Center Director is responsible for
ensuring staff Key Performance Indicators including counselor
productivity and direct care hours are being met.
- Regularly observes group services to ensure quality
- Regularly reviews patient files to ensure all documentation is
thorough and timely.
- Sets a standard of clinical and professional excellence
providing clear expectations and accountability for all clinical
- Along with the Center Director is responsible for overall
patient satisfaction. Responds to patient concerns and resolves any
issues as they develop.
- Perform regular employee reviews and provide feedback on their
performance to help motivate their dedication to professional
- Safeguards model fidelity ensuring that an evidence-based, harm
reduction approach to patient care is promoted and practiced.
- Is skilled in Motivational Interviewing, and Cognitive
Behavioral Therapy and assists in training clinical staff in these
- Provides supervision with a focus on performance management as
well as clinical certification or licensure.
- To include the following:
- Will complete weekly clinical supervision document within 24
hours of supervision and submit to the CCO.
- Ensures completion of clinical documentation including
Treatment plans, BAMs, group, individual and case management notes,
- Facilitates weekly staff meetings and group supervision and
treatment plan reviews and updates.
Qualifications - Education and Experience: -
- Must Haves:
- Master's degree in a Behavioral Health related field (Example-
Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, etc).
- Experience providing group and individual counseling to
individuals with substance use and co-occurring psychiatric
- Board approved supervision status required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory/management
position within the human services field.
- Familiar with state regulations, CARF standards, and DEA
regulations - when necessary.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working within the field of
substance use disorder treatment.
- Must be willing to work at least three (3) evenings per week,
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and computer skills required, including
the use of electronic medical records.
- Is engaging with staff and patients while promoting
accountability that supports the organizations clinical outcomes
- Knowledge of local community drug trends, the effects of the
body and cognitive functioning of drugs of abuse, signs and
symptoms of narcotic overdose, psychosocial implications of
addictive disease, the process of addiction and treatment, social
science, economic, legal, and medical systems, HIV transmission,
behavioral and emotional implications of addiction.
- Compliance with the ethical and professional standards and
practices of counselors and therapists.
- Initiative to lead and be proactive in critical situations.
Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills.Qualifications
- Licenses and Other Required Credentials: -
- LCADC, LCPC, LCSW-C in Maryland
- LPC, LICSW in Washington, DC
- LCSW, LPC in Pennsylvania
- LPC, LCSW in Virginia
- LCDP, LPCMH, LCSW in DelawareDirect Reports: -
- All clinical staff within the clinic or region.Expected Travel
30% within the state or District to promote the awareness of
Kolmac/CCG and provide trainings to the community.Apply today to
hear more about Kolmac!PandoLogic. Keywords: Clinical Services
Director, Location: Washington, DC - 20402
Keywords: Kolmac, Washington DC , Clinical Director, Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!