Addiction Counselor/ Therapist
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is a leading outpatient
treatment provider in the Mid-Atlantic region that is seeking a
full time IOP Addiction Counselor floater, (12:30 to 8:30pm) for
our Arlington, VA & Washington, DC locations. -Patient care is at
the heart of everything we do. -We want your experience and
expertise on our team! -When you join us, you are connecting to a
committed and caring group of colleagues. -We are known for: -
- Best-in-class benefits + compensation packages
- Professional + Leadership Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship + SupportKolmac Integrated Behavioral Health + CCG
is a leading outpatient treatment provider in the Mid-Atlantic
region. -Patient care is at the heart of everything we do. -We want
your experience and expertise on our team! - When you join us, you
are connecting to a committed and caring group of colleagues. - We
are seeking innovative, committed and highly skilled -Therapists
-to join our dedicated outpatient treatment teams in several areas
of Maryland. - Candidates must be licensed to provide services in
Washington DC and VA. - At Kolmac, we invest in you! -Come grow
with us! -We recognized that our staff are key to exceptional
patient care and service. - We offer:
- Up to $5000 -additional annual compensation for completion of
licensure requirements - -
- Clinical staff reimbursements for CEU's
- Professional training and advancement -
- Clinical supervision hours to staff at no cost -
Kolmac is seeking a full time IOP Addiction Counselor, in person
(12:30 to 8:30pm) in our DC and VA location. JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Provides case management services which support a positive
- Serves as the float counselor/ therapist to provide IOP and
continued care groups, as well as provide individual therapy as
needed for SUD and/or mental health disorders -
- Organizes and makes educational presentations related to
behavioral health and recovery.
- Develop patient-centered treatment plans based on results from
the screening tools and bio psychosocial assessment.
- Collaborates with medical staff and treatment team as a whole.
- Consults with family members and referral sources in order to
coordinate patient care.
- Ensures adequate case management services are identified and
- Responsible for maintaining electronic health records which
include documentation of treatment activity and progress.
- Ensures that patient records are accurate, comprehensive and
meets regulatory standards.
- Evening hours 12:30-8:30p -
Full time IOP Addiction Counselor, in person (12:30 to 8:30pm) in
our DC VA locations
- Must have a current DC & VA license -
- CSC-AD in Maryland
- CAC-I in Washington, DC
- CADC in Pennsylvania
- CADC in DelawareSPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: If disclosed that the
staff is in recovery from alcohol and drug dependency a minimum of
five years continuous sobriety is required. - -Kolmac has been a
leader in Outpatient Treatment since 1973. Patient care is at the
heart of what we do. -Kolmac Outpatient Recovery and Concerted Care
Group (CCG) have merged to provide addiction treatment and
behavioral health treatment services for individuals, families,
couples, and groups. - We serve communities across Maryland, DC,
Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. We are still growing! -Become
a part of Kolmac today and apply online today! - - -PandoLogic.
Keywords: Addiction Counselor, Location: WASHINGTON, DC -
Keywords: Kolmac, Washington DC , Addiction Counselor/ Therapist, Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!