Clinical RN, Int. Med. Capitol Hill MOB *$10,000 Sign-On Bonus - Washington, DC - Clinic
Company: Kaiser Permanente Central Hospital Capitol Hill Ca
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Clinical RN, Int. Med. Capitol Hill MOB *$10,000 Sign-On Bonus -
Washington, DCJob Summary:To coordinate and monitor care of
patients in the assigned clinical -area.Essential
- Administers all oral and injecting medications in the assigned
- Ensures narcotics and drug supplies are available in the
assigned clinical area and assures the proper security of all
narcotics and controlled substances according to KP standards and
applicable regulatory laws.
- Initiates and monitors IV therapy to therapeutic and diagnostic
- Provides ongoing assurance of functional emergency equipment
and adequate emergency drug supplies.
- Responds to emergency situations throughout medical
- Documents emergency situation to supervisor.
- Coordinates, implements, and evaluates patient teaching plans
for areas of diabetes mellitus, hypertension, anticoagulant
therapy, therapeutic diet instruction, weight control, and other
areas as designated.
- Sets-up, performs, and/or assists with procedures as
- Coordinates recovery care of patients post sedation.
- Ensures safety measures are instituted for all compromised
patients receiving care.
- Triages walk-in patients as needed or assigned.
- Manages the workflow of the delivery system such as assisting
team members on identifying the best methods for care.
- Acts as a resource person to LPNs and Clinic Assistants.
- Acts as patient advocate and resolves problem within HCT.
- Brings unresolved issues to Clinical Coordinators attention if
unresolved within the team.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Minimum -one (1) year of current experience HMO or ambulatory
setting OR completion of an Ambulatory Care RN Transition to
Practice Residency Program within the past 12 months is
- Experience in IV Therapy is required.Education
- N/ALicense, Certification, Registration
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials
from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional
Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post
- Registered Nurse License (Maryland) within 6 months of hire AND
Registered Nurse License (Virginia) within 6 months of hire - - - -
- Compact License: Registered Nurse within 6 months of hire
- Registered Nurse License (District of Columbia) within 6 months
- Basic Life Support -Additional Requirements:
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- B.S.N is preferred.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Central Hospital Capitol Hill Ca, Washington DC , Clinical RN, Int. Med. Capitol Hill MOB *$10,000 Sign-On Bonus - Washington, DC - Clinic, Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...