Physical Therapist PT
Company: Nurses 24/7 - Allied Job Search
Posted on: January 28, 2023
A Physical Therapist PT is needed to plan and administer treatment
programs to assist patients with various mental and physical
disabilities. Physical Therapy services will provide services that
will help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and
prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients
suffering from injuries or disease. The ideal candidate's priority
should be to restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and
health. Candidates that have experience in Geriatric Physical
Therapy, Neurological Physical Therapy, Cardiovascular and
Pulmonary Rehabilitation or Pediatric Physical Therapy should
apply. Allied 24/7 specializes in placing physical therapists in
all settings. We have openings throughout the state of , including
hospitals, LTCs and independently owned clinics. We can find job
matches according to your needs - per diem, long or short term
temp, even permanent placement and Travel opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in
accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care
to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team
goals for each patient.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current Health Certificate per state regulation or contract
Benefits for our Travel & Local Contracts Include:
- Aggressive Compensation Packages
- Lodging Per-Diem for those who qualify
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance for those who qualify
- Travel Expense Allowance for those who qualify
- Medical Dental and Vision Benefits available (For you and
- Day 1 Medical and Voluntary Insurance eligibility for all
full-time contracted professionals
- Daily Pay Available
- Direct deposit
- Free CEUs
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Professional and General Liability Coverage
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Bridge Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- State License Assistance
- New graduates are welcome to apply (Allied Only)
- Unlimited Referral Bonus Program
- Personal Staffing Assistance and Large Support Staff
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Travel Tax Filing Resources
Keywords: Nurses 24/7 - Allied Job Search, Washington DC , Physical Therapist PT, Healthcare , Clinton, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!