Nocturnist - DC Suburbs
Company: Adfinitas Health
Location: Upper Marlboro
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hospitalist opening in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Adfinitas Health has opportunities for a talented and dedicated
Nocturnist with our practice at University of Maryland Capital
Region Medical Center.
We offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package. Schedule
is 7 on/7 off.
Our hospitalist team provides inpatient internal medicine care
within the hospital setting, including admitting patients,
performing physical exams, ordering tests, diagnosing, performing
hospital rounds and planning for discharge.
- Facilitate coordination and development of a comprehensive and
individual plan of care in collaboration with patient, family and
- Follow all established policies for maintenance and signing of
- Contribute to the achievement of department goals and adhere to
policies, procedures, and quality and safety standards.
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional
- The full-time position is 14 shifts per block; part-time and
per diem positions also available.
- BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Experience working with advanced practice providers
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
- Active (state) license, American Heart Association CPR
Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical
practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed
company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management
services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical
care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals
and offer career advancement, leadership training and education,
and the ability to practice at the top of one's license. Our
physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are
supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure
that the administrative and operational components of care are
properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care
and quality improvement.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME,
401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND CAPITAL REGION HEALTH
Located in Largo in the heart of Prince George's County, the new
state-of-the-art regional medical center offers improved access to
primary and ambulatory care services, and serves as a tertiary care
center for critically ill patients.
In partnership with the University of Maryland Medical System, UM
Capital Region Medical Center was built from the ground up in 2021
to meet the changing needs of our community:
- Heart & Vascular Institute with dedicated cardiac intensive
- Designated Stroke Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- 2 Helipads including one large enough to accommodate Marine
- 205 licensed beds in private rooms
- 32 Bed intensive care unit
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine residency programs
A suburb of Washington, DC, Largo is a short distance from
Alexandria, VA, Annapolis, MD, and DC, with easy access to Ronald
Reagan National Airport.
Known for FedEx Field (home to the Washington Redskins), Largo is
located within greater Upper Marlboro in Prince George's County.
This family friendly area offers an abundance of recreational and
outdoor activities, and excellent school systems.
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health's
policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.
This is not a J1 eligible opportunity.
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Adfinitas Health, Washington DC , Nocturnist - DC Suburbs, Healthcare , Upper Marlboro, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!