Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Certified Surgical Technologist * At National Staffing
Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with
dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in
aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue
our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like
yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to
you. We're currently seeking a *CST/Surgical Technologist* to join
our amazing team. *Details of the CST/Surgical Technologist
* Anticipated start date: Full time hours, actual shift times and
days may vary
* Salary range: Commensurate with experience
* Anticipated duration of contract: 13 week assignment with option
* Anticipated schedule: Full time hours, actual shift times and
days may vary
* Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
Benefits *CST/Surgical Technologist Daily Range of
* Set-up surgical tables, instruments, and supplies required for
* Assists in preparation and draping of patient and operative
* Prepares and passes instruments, sutures, and supplies needed in
the operative procedure and maintains a correct count.
* Assists in maintenance and care of specimens and prepares
surgical specimen forms for laboratory analysis.
* Decontaminates all equipment, instruments, and supplies.
* Cleans carts, rooms, and changes linen.
* Cleans and stocks storage room, as required
* Assists with surgical table equipment, positioning patients,
application of plaster casts and dressings.
* Prepares and maintains the sterile field for the surgical
* Assists in discharging patients. *CST/Surgical Technologist
* High school graduate or equivalent desired.
* Certification from Technical School in Operating Room Technician
preparatory program or Surgical Technician preparatory program.
* Current National licensure (NBSTSA or NCCT) or State license
* One or more year(s) of current experience in a comparable or
equivalent job classification required.
* Active Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for HealthCare
Workers or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification for
* Compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
* Compliant with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional. Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the CST/Surgical Technologist opening
and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24
business hours. We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#Surgical Job Type: Full-time Pay: $1,800.00 - $2,500.00 per week
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday License/Certification:
* Certified Surgical Technologist (Required) Work Location: One
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Washington DC , Certified Surgical Technologist (CST), Healthcare , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!