NICU Travel RN Job - Paid Weekly!
Company: Stability Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
NICU nurses provide care for newborns needing close monitoring
due to premature birth, defects, infection, or other medical
conditions requiring surgery or therapy. As a Neonatal Intensive
Care Nurse, you'll work under the direction of a physician, caring
for the newborn, and helping to educate parents.
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association and Neonatal
Resuscitation Program (NRP) credential
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced
Life Support (PALS) certifications from the American Heart
Association are required.
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be
required for specific positions
- Experience as a NICU nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
- Weekly Pay: $5,100.68 per week
- Location: Washington,DC
Shift Schedule: Nights
Assignment Duration: 13
Weekly Hours: 48
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing
Options, Guaranteed Stipend: Facility Cancelled Shifts, JACHO
Certified, Prestigious Facilities, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid
Compliance Cost, Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k)
Keywords: Stability Healthcare, Washington DC , NICU Travel RN Job - Paid Weekly!, Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!