Nurse Practitioner (DC)
Company: Posterity Health MSO, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Company: Posterity Health Website: www.posterityhealth.com Job
Title: Nurse Practitioner, Locum/Side GigLocation: Washington
D.C.Wage: $100 per hour Job Type: Part-Time, approximately 3 hours
every other week, Job Schedule: Flexible scheduling around your
main job schedule with appropriate notice Medical Specialty:
Urology, Fertility, affinity for helping couples conceiveBenefits:
Not applicable Work Settings: Clinic, Fertility Center - Overview
Posterity Health focuses exclusively on evaluating and treating
individuals for Male Fertility success. We enable couples having
trouble conceiving to proactively assess and treat male factor
conditions. We have assembled a team of national experts to support
men from initial conception planning to life impacting decisions. -
Today 1 in 8 couples has trouble conceiving and in more than 50% of
the cases a male factor is involved. Male fertility issues
frequently go undiagnosed and untreated. Just as all women are
treated by physicians with specialized gynecologic training and
expertise, we believe men deserve treatment from male fertility
specialists. Our goal is to proactively work with men to facilitate
the birth of a healthy child as easily and inexpensively as
possible! - Posterity Health offers male fertility expertise
through a combination of virtual visits, at home diagnostics, and
in-person consults. We partner with Fertility Centers, OB/GYNS and
Primary Care Providers to unify the experts. Perhaps you are a
passionate expert to help us achieve this important mission. -
- Take care of the patients. We mean, really take care of
- Evaluate patients, collecting and reviewing medical history and
performing an appropriate physical exam in the outpatient
- Interpret and evaluate patient data as authorized by a
physician for the purpose of determining management and treatment
of patients. Consult with physician as appropriate.
- Adjust patient care plan by reviewing and monitoring treatments
and therapy plans.
- Order laboratory, radiological and diagnostic tests that will
assist with the medical management; explain the necessity,
preparation, nature and anticipates effects of treatments, and
diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the patient.
- Prescribe and regulate appropriate pharmacologic medicine.
- Perform preoperative examinations, actively informing the
patient and partner about the procedure, and postoperative
- Document appropriately and communicate with the appropriate
physician in a timely manner as required, including, but not
limited to evaluations, treatment plans, progress reports, billing
documentation, treatment notes, and other reports as requested. - -
- At least one year Urology experience or surgery experience in a
- Master's Degree
- Licensure as Nurse Practitioner in appropriate state
- Certification required as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Valid DEA Drug License or ability to provide one prior to start
- Prescriptive Authority or have Provisional Prescriptive
- Current ACLS, BLS and CPR certification or ability to provide
prior to start date.
- Strong computer skills in an Electronic Medical Record
Keywords: Posterity Health MSO, LLC, Washington DC , Nurse Practitioner (DC), Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!