Physician Assistant Stf
Company: QTC Medical Group California
Location: Fairfax Station
Posted on: November 25, 2022
QTC Management -is a government contractor and subsidiary of
Leidos, a FORTUNE - 500 science and technology leader. We are the
largest provider of disability (pension) and occupational health
examination services. A few of our clients include U.S. Department
of Veteran Affairs (VA), Department of Justice, U.S. Department of
Labor and several others. With over 90 clinics nationwide, we've
been serving communities for over 40 years. We offer a competitive
compensation package including quarterly bonuses and annual merit
review increases, comprehensive health benefits, substantial
opportunity for growth, tuition reimbursement and career
Our mission -> - -To provide high-quality, timely, and
customer-focused medical examination service solutions.
Our values -> - --Integrity -Innovation -Agility -Collaboration
Performs a variety of general medicine occupational and disability
health examinations, including reviewing medical history and
associated records, interpreting clinical data, completing written
reports, and generating independent medical opinions (IMO). -
Examinations may be completed in person (in a clinic setting), in
the examinee's home, telephonically, or using telehealth
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Occupational health exams to include pre-and post-employment
and annual physicals
- Generalist approach to multi-system disability evaluations
includes evaluations of conditions specific to the military
operational environment like Gulf War and Prisoner of War
- Most examinations are in-person evaluations, but some may be
completed virtually or by medical record review only
- General Aid and Attendance or Housebound physical
- Completion of Veterans Benefits Administration Disability
Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs)
- Provide primary medical evaluations to include, but are not
limited to, initial review of laboratory, pulmonary function, and
ECG studies Documentation of examinee records in appropriate
- Collaboration with other professional and support staff as
needed and communicate with internal and client team members in
determining the most effective and evidence-based way forward on
behalf of the examinee population
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to travel 30%, as QTC Medical Group requires to meet
business lines obligations. -
- Demonstrates compassion and professionalism and a commitment to
providing excellent service and care.
- From a primary care perspective, thoroughly assess the
examinee's health status through physical examinations.
- Excellent interpersonal manner and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative, best proactive, and informed standard of
care-centric decision-making skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Analytical ability is necessary to evaluate and determine
- Technically competent with computers/tablets, including
proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook) and using Electronic Medical Records.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Unrestricted State medical licensure without limitations to
perform the full scope of authorized practice.
- Education and training in the US accredited, post-baccalaureate
(Master's) course of study and certification by the National
Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minimum 9-14 years of post-graduate primary care
- Specialty/sub-specialty clinical experience is also valued but
- Experience conducting occupational/disability medical
examinations preferred but not required.
Pay range is between $120,000.00 - $125,000.00
The QTC Management pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is
intended to describe the general content and essential requirements
for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an
exhaustive statement of requirements, duties, and responsibilities.
Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this
position as required at any time.
NOTE: This position has multiple levels; candidates will be
"leveled in" based on years of experience at the time of hire.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal
Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to affirmative
action and creating a workplace free of discrimination, harassment,
and retaliation. The company recruits, hire, trains, and promotes
individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with
disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran
- 9 - 14 years: Post-graduate primary care
- High School Diploma or better
- Bachelors or better
- Masters or betterPreferred
- GED or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- Physician AssistantSkillsPreferred
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Provider Relations
- Medical Documentation
- Human Anatomy/Physiology
- Electronic Medical Records
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
Keywords: QTC Medical Group California, Washington DC , Physician Assistant Stf, Healthcare , Fairfax Station, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!