Nurse Practitioner job
Company: Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Join our Primary Care Team in Washington, DC
Enterprise Medical is assisting a unique primary care group
delivering the highest-quality care and services available in their
search for Advance Practice Providers to join their team.
- This medical group has over 80+ offices in 10 cities including
multiple offices in the Washington, DC area
- Membership-based primary care platform challenging the industry
status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and
- Solid base salary and a benefit plan designed to aid in your
health and wellness with added perks you will not find
- In the past 5 years, candidates must have practiced for at
least: 2 years in an outpatient primary care setting, OR 1 year in
an outpatient primary care setting, coupled with either a 1 year
primary care fellowship or 1+ year in an urgent care setting
- State licensed in Washington, DC must be obtained before your
start date but you can interview now to save your spot!
Send in your CV today to be considered.
Keywords: Enterprise Medical Recruiting, Washington DC , Nurse Practitioner job, Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!