Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiology at Confidential Client
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiology- Washington, DC - up to $10,000
Sign-on Bonus This opportunity offers the following:
- Will provide assistance with obtaining a DC Nursing license.
Temporary license will be granted while awaiting endorsement for
your DC nursing license.
- ADNs can get 100% tuition towards a BSN (average: $9-$10K per
- Commuter benefits - parking and transit offered: $1,200
Full-time, $600 part-time, annually
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug
- 401k plan with company match
- Continuing education and bonus opportunities available
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- Current state nursing license (Assistance offered to get
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s)
required by the facility.
- 1 year full time or 3 years part time experience in acute care
- Requirements specified for specialty unit
Keywords: Confidential, Washington DC , Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiology at Confidential Client, Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!