Physical Therapist - PT - Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: September 24, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced
Physical Therapist, PT, for a per diem opportunity performing home
health visits for ourvisits office. This office services adult and
geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout
Fredericksburg, VA. One year prior clinical experience as a
licensed Physical Therapist is required. As a home care Physical
Therapist, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary
health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled
nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the
medical care required to remain at home. At BAYADA, we believe our
employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in
people and nurturing their desire to grow. Watch this video to
learn more about field employee career pathing: Responsibilities
for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the
mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and
appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles,
balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans,
including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- A current Virginia Physical Therapist - PT license.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical
Therapist - PT.
- Graduation from a program approved by the American Physical
Therapy Association or the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation of the American Medical Association, as indicated by
school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.BAYADA believes that our employees are our
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance;
mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct
deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Sponsor-RHHField As an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. BAYADA
Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint
venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment
decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to
sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual
orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status,
or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal,
state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications
from people with these identities or who are members of other
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Washington DC , Physical Therapist - PT - Home Health, Healthcare , Pomfret, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!