CNA - Hospice Aide
Company: Care Hospice, Inc.
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Legacy Hospice is currently hiring PRN Compassionate Hospice
Aides (CNAs) to provide patient care in and around the Falls Church
Area! - -Our -Hospice Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) work
under the supervision of a registered nurse and perform various
services for a patient as necessary to meet the patient's personal
needs and to promote comfort. As a Hospice Aide, you are
responsible for observing the patient, reporting these
observations, and documenting observations and care performed. Our
Hospice Aides are assigned in a manner that promotes quality,
continuity, and safety of a patient's care. -Legacy Hospice is a
premier provider of end-of-life care. Our family of hospices
provide quality care through our mission-oriented and
patient-centric services. We are growing rapidly and are looking
for skilled individuals to join us in our journey. -We offer
excellent compensation and an industry leading benefits package
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- GENEROUS time-off package (20 days PTO & 9 Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Certification Assistance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
- Cell Phone, Mileage, & Gym Membership ReimbursementIf you are
looking for a career with a purpose and a supportive team culture,
then this is the position for you!
- Performing personal care needs as outlined in the plan of care
and attending to the request of the hospice patient and or
- Assist with various personal care needs including bathing, oral
hygiene, changing bedding, changing clothing, and shampooing.
- Focuses on customer service and continually strives to perform
the duties of their job in a manner that will result in optimal
- Assist patients' family members in caring for their terminally
ill relatives by instructing them on how to go about performing
basic health-care routines.
- Maintains and completes documentation accurately and promptly
while in the patient's home and within the agency and regulatory
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Holds current unencumbered certificate in the state working as
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a C.N.A. in an acute care or
long term care setting.
- One (1) year of hospice/home health experience preferred but
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
- CMS requires that all patient-facing staff, as well as those
that are in contact with patient-facing staff, be fully vaccinated,
or have a documented religious or medical exemption. This important
rule is required for all healthcare organizations that receive
federal funds through Medicare or Medicaid.
Keywords: Care Hospice, Inc., Washington DC , CNA - Hospice Aide, Healthcare , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!