Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
General opening in Oakton, Virginia. This and other nuclear
medicine technologist jobs brought to you by
- Permanent, full-time, float MRI
- Graduation from high school or equivalent and completion of a
training program in imaging technology from an accredited
- Must be a registered in MR within one year of employment
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic
- Must become certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation within
90 days of employment and renew certification annually
- All technologists working in the Maryland and Virginia offices
must be licensed by the state
- Be able to lift and move patients as required Looking to
relocate? I can be a resource for that! Want more information?
Reach out! Qualified? CLICK and APPLY!
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Washington DC , MRI Tech, Healthcare , Oakton, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!