Speech Language Pathologist-PRN
Company: Fairfax Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Fairfax Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Fairfax Nursing
Centeris now hiring aPRNSpeech Language Pathologistto provide
rehabilitation services to our patients. TheSpeech Language
Pathologistis responsible for providing speech-language (dysphagia)
treatment and patient care according to facility, state, and
federal regulations and professional guidelines in order to
facilitate maximum outcomes in rehabilitation.
- Communicate with patients to evaluate their levels of speech or
- Determine the extent of communication problems by having a
patient complete basic reading and vocalizing tasks or by giving
- Identify, create, and carry out an individualized treatment
- Teach patients how to make sounds and improve their
- Work with patients to develop and strengthen the muscles used
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program.
- Current VA State Speech Language Pathologist License.
- Experience in Assisted Living/SNF settings preferred.
- Proven exceptional customer service and patient care
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a
- Minimum of one-year experience in an acute care facility,
outpatient setting, community health service or Home Health agency
in the past two years as a Speech Therapist preferred.
As aFairfax Nursing Centeremployee, you will enjoy working in an
environment that promotes professional growth and development that
offers competitive wages, PTO, and insurance plans.
Job Type: PRN
Keywords: Fairfax Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Washington DC , Speech Language Pathologist-PRN, Healthcare , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!