Assistant Account Executive, Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Adfero seeks a full-time Assistant Account Executive with a
knack for details and strong writing skills. Were looking for a
candidate who can be an asset and provide support to client teams
starting day one. We seek highly creative individuals who are
collaborative, ambitious, dependable, and passionate about
developing integrated public affairs and health campaigns.
In this role, youll support projects and collaborate with teammates
to develop and implement communications initiatives for our
clients. Youll use your writing skills to take complex issues and
transform them with captivating messaging for various audiences.
You will coordinate with our in-house creative and digital teams
with video, web and digital projects, to turn our ideas into
successful client campaigns. Were looking for a driven
communications professional that is looking to become a
well-rounded communications strategist.
- Support a variety of strategic communications clients across
- Apply strong, persuasive writing skills and strategic thinking
to write tailored content for your clients.
- Coordinate and support integrated public affairs and health
campaigns, including: building media plans and paid advertising
strategy; developing digital content; performing measurement and
analysis of campaign performance.
- Use client management skills to communicate directly with
clients and ensure client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate project management skills to support projects
including establishing and maintaining timelines.
- Stay up to date on current events and issues related to
relevant client policies and proactively educate the team.
Qualifications:Were looking for someone who has:
- 0-1 year of experience in public relations, social media and/or
- Previous agency experience is a plus.
- Fluent in digital media trends, strategies and best
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Public Relations, or a
related discipline preferred.
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and
- Solid research, analysis, and editing skills; ability to
understand and explain complex policy issues in a compelling
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written communication
- Solid project management and organizational skills, with proven
ability to manage deadlines.
- Initiative, with a commitment to continuous learning and
improving strategic communications skills; eagerness to grow as a
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment while
independently managing tasks and projects.
- A passion for and alignment with our Core Values: Harambee. We
all pull together. Learn from mistakes. Strive to improve. Be
responsible for results. Respect the dignity and abilities of each
Keywords: Adfero, Washington DC , Assistant Account Executive, Health, Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!