Flow Cytometry Clinical Sales Consultant
Company: Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Territory: Mid-Atlantic Clinical: Maryland, DC, Virginia, West
Sells and promotes company products. The incumbent implements the
sales plan designed to achieve established sales and financial
goals; calls on prospective and current company customers; involves
technical personnel to resolve customers issues and problems as
needed; may participate in the establishment of sales targets and
design of the territory's sales plan; and controls sales
Primary responsibilities are:
- Selling Cytometry reagents and hardware to achieve quotas
- Clinical account management of assigned territory
- Searching out new and competitive business and working with
appropriate personnel to close the business.
- Focus on competitive growth.
- Working with accounts to develop programs to expand and
increase Beckman Coulter influence and presence at customer
- Pass off research leads to research rep.
Accounts will include but are not limited to clinical accounts
- Immunodeficiency Testing
- Leukemia Testing
- Lymphoma Testing and some other clinical testing
Business planning to achieve performance targets will be required.
Complete and timely submission of paperwork associated with job
description is required. Other duties may be assigned. Quotas will
be assigned and compensation and performance will be based on
quotas achieved. Overall performance and reviews will be based on
Quotas and other performance criteria.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national
origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
- Live in the state of MD, VA, WV, or DC.
- Demonstrated track record of success ideally in Flow Cytometry
or Clinical Diagnostics as a Sales Consultant, Sales
Representative, or Sales Manager
- Bachelors degree in field with 2+ years experience OR
- Masters degree in field with 0-2 years experience
- Highly motivated and success driven
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills (prospecting,
qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers) strongly
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time and territory management habits.
- Experience with personal computer, e-mail, and Microsoft Office
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity
employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster
is available here.
Keywords: Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Washington DC , Flow Cytometry Clinical Sales Consultant, Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!