Executive Assistant - Medicine
Company: GW Medical Faculty Associates
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Job DescriptionPosition SummaryTo perform administrative
assistance and related clerical duties for the department
manager.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties
may be assigned.
- Composes and prepares routine correspondence for the
- Answers telephone and give information to callers or routes
call to appropriate person and places outgoing calls.
- Schedules appointments and arranges travel schedules and
- Process faculty physicians and appropriate MFA staff to setting
up files; helping maintain copies of current licensure.
- Assists the department in the annual capital and annual budget
- Monitors and participates in answering of inquiries from
students, University staff, sponsors or general public; normally
handles more complex inquiries personally.QualificationsEducation
- 1-2 years of college or an equivalent combination of training
and experience is necessary.Experience
- 3 years of medical administrative experience is required;
including at least six months of business administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology.Employee Type:
Full-TimeLocation: Washington, DCJob Type: Admin - Clerical Health
CareExperience: At least 3 year(s)Date Posted: 2/10/2020
Keywords: GW Medical Faculty Associates, Washington DC , Executive Assistant - Medicine, Healthcare , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!