Company: Icon Government and Public Health Solutions
Posted on: November 11, 2019
ICON GPHS is seeking an FSP (government contract staffing) Program
Manager located in Gaithersburg, MD
If awarded, the Program/Project Manager would provide direct
supervision of the FSP (Field Service Personnel) supporting DVBIC
customers and assigned staff.
* Serve as primary contact for FSP field employees and technical
* Prepare cost estimates and burn projections for assigned projects
as needed; monitor progress of projects against cost and funding
ceilings; continually track and verify availability of funding on
projects and reconcile expenditure of budgeted funds; review
financial statements to ensure status of projects, programs, and
activities is accurately reflected.
* Responsible for monitoring and analyzing monthly financial
forecasts and ensuring that planned revenue/profit is within
targeted ranges. Identify and make recommendations on actions that
will maximize profitability per the FSP KPI's. Investigate areas in
which targeted ranges are not met and recommend steps to resolve.
Communicate significant variances to Program Manager in a timely
* Ensure full compliance of contract requirements, schedules, and
provisions, including contract deliverable, appropriate cost and
funding, and other contract-specific reporting requirements.
* Communicate all issues to the Program Manager that potentially
increase the contract risk.
* Develop and/or provide support for the development of Project
Plans, including but not limited to plans for Budget Management,
Resource Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, and
* Review and monitor project scope, timelines and deliverable from
project initiation to close out as defined by the Program Manager
for all assigned projects.
* Provide subcontract management, including but not limited to:
payment tracking; prepare and monitor subcontract plans for each
project/contract/task order in realm of responsibility; track
subcontractor/consultant hours as needed.
* Schedule project team meetings, as required, and prepare minutes
and team action items.
* Assess project issues, propose resolutions to the project team,
Program Manager and/or the client, and then track implementation of
resolution through to completion. Communicate issues and status to
the Program Manager.
* Assist the Program Manager in developing & maintaining a
strategic plan for the future direction of the program(s) by
periodically preparing reports, briefings, and budgets.
* Know your contracts by regularly reviewing terms and conditions
of program contracts, subcontracts, and task orders, as well as
baseline and approved program plan to ensure that all assumptions
are still valid, deliverable are being met and in compliance.
* Conduct employee evaluations, soliciting feedback from customer
(where appropriate), file forms with HR, submit merit increase
recommendations, and submit to the Program Manage and HR for
approval and processing.
* Provide technical support within area of responsibility and
address employee issues. Include HR when appropriate or if
* Provide advice on manpower utilization, work flow, and
operational procedures to increase efficiency, productivity, and
make overall improvements for assigned area of responsibility.
* Manage resources to prioritize and maximize contributions to the
company between assignments.
* Notify Recruiting of new job requisitions within 24 hours of
obtaining the requirement. Assist in interviewing and screening
candidates, and make recommendations to TPOC, Program Manager,
Human Resources and Recruiting.
* Ensure assigned field staff is recording time daily and time
cards are reviewed for accuracy and approved the first work day
* Develop both existing and new customer relationships and develop
strong relationships with key and targeted customers.
* Assist the Program Manager to coordinate with the Business
Development team in identifying and pursuing new business
opportunities within current contracts, new contracts, and within
* Support the Program Manager and Business Development team in
pursuing and closing new client engagements.
* Provide technical assistance to ICON GPHS Headquarters as needed,
participate on proposal writing projects when requested and
complete all assignment when due.
* Provide all job-related progress reports/technical reports as
* Maintains a safe workplace ensuring that he/she is aware of and
observes appropriate safety and occupational health rules and
regulations. Employee is required to attend safety training
relative to his/her position and report any infractions of safety
procedures to the facility Safety Officer.
* Performs light duties and other related duties as required and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Icon Government and Public Health Solutions, Washington DC , Program/Project Manager, Executive , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!