Director Performance Improvement
Company: Suburban Hospital
Posted on: October 13, 2019
DIRECTOR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
Requisition #: 197000
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Oct. 9, 2019
Passionate about Performance Improvement in Healthcare* This is the
role for you!
We are looking for a dynamic and engaging leader who excels at
change management and has experiencing influencing both peer and
leadership groups in a healthcare setting.
In order to be successful in this role, you will focus on engaging
hospital leadership, quality improvement staff, clinical leaders,
physicians and workforce improvement teams, to achieve success in
strategic priority areas, while modeling inclusion and meaningful
participation of patients and families.
You will have numerous responsibilities to include:
* Coaching and support of Suburban Hospital's CUSP teams
* Lead our Performance Improvement Steering Committee
* Act as the Subject Matter Expert for numerous practice councils
and quality committees
* Tracking and workflow analysis of both current and future state
in the clinical delivery of care
* Evaluate the effectiveness of performance improvement
What we'll need you to have to be considered for this role:
* Master s Degree with preference given to Nursing, Quality
Management or Healthcare Administration or 7 years + experience in
healthcare quality and patient safety.
* A Licensed Registered Nurse, or Allied Health Professional with a
minimum (5) years hospital experience or the equivalent combination
of education and experience working in Hospital Quality Improvement
and Regulatory Compliance.
* One of the following certifications is required within one year
of hire: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ),
Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS), or Certified
Professional in Health Care Risk Management (CPHRM);
* Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification is highly
* Must have experience in clinical environment with progressive
responsibility in health care leadership, including change
management and leading complex, multi-stakeholder improvement
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Suburban Hospital, Washington DC , Director Performance Improvement, Executive , Bethesda, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!