Oracle Identity and Access Management Consultant (WORK REMOTE)
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Overview & Responsibilities Mythics is currently looking for an experienced Oracle Identity and Access Management Consultant to help the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, utilizing the Oracle IDM Suite. Position is REMOTE.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyze & document requirements
- Design highly available and scalable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
- Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies
- Integrate IAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
- Participate in project planning and project status communications
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentoring to junior team members
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Prioritization and management of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Qualifications Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizenship is a requirement for this position as 6C Public Trust is required.
- Bachelor's or Associate s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering major or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of progressive experience in technical and/or consulting role
- 4+ years of experience technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions, using the following technologies:
- Deep experience in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) in User and Role management, Role Category assignments, Organizations, scheduled jobs creation and management, etc.
- Experience integrating OIAM components with directory services, including OID/OUD, MS Active Directory, Open LDAP, and/or Tivoli
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web based applications utilizing username/password, tokens, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle WebLogic, WebCenter Portal/Content, SOA/BPM, PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, and Custom Java/.Net Applications) with OIAM Suite
- Experience installing, configuring, and potentially developing OIM Connectors
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP Company Overview Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count!
At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
- Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
- Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account options
- Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
- Fitness/gym membership reimbursement and other wellness activities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
- Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
- Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
- Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices Associated topics: business, business analysis, business analyst, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, crm, market, marketing, support analyst
Keywords: Mythics, Washington DC , Oracle Identity and Access Management Consultant (WORK REMOTE), Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!