Company: Arlington Community FCU
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Position Overview If you would feel fulfilled by working for one of Virginia's Best Places to Work organization that is passionate about providing Remarkable Service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union. As our Accounting Manager, you will provide support to the CFO by overseeing the day-to-day operations of the accounting department. You will bring value to the credit union by establishing and maintaining work processes and procedures, ensure adequate internal and external controls, maintain accurate and complete financial records, and prepare timely and accurate periodic statements of the credit union's financial position. What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Management or a related field
- 5+ years of financial institution experience with accounting/or other related financial experience
- Related specialized or technical training is highly desired in financial analysis, budgeting, information systems, and/ or financial reporting
- Ability to integrate technology into work processes to improve productivity and quality control
- High levels of communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Forward thinking mindset for strategic initiatives, product development, and trend analysis
- A high degree of organization, initiative, and self-motivation
- Ability to utilize sound business judgment in decision making What You Can Expect From ACFCU ACFCU is a values led organization that is providing REMARKABLE service to our members and co-workers alike. We are recipients of Arlington Best Community Bank Award, in addition to NAFCU's Credit Union of the Year Award. We have a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the the Arlington Community. We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 20 days/ year) and a fun work. Come join our team! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. At this time, we are not seeking third-party assistance with filling this role.
Keywords: Arlington Community FCU, Washington DC , Accounting Manager, Executive , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!