Digital Advertising Manager
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Digital Advertising Manager Amify is a fast paced, enthusiastic and driven startup based in Alexandria, VA; two-time Inc. Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Company in America Winner and overall, just a cool company to work for. Utilizing our proprietary technology, extensive experience navigating and succeeding on the Amazon platform and leveraging the creativity, passion and drive of our people, Amify partners with top brands and up-and-coming brands to optimize their listings, drive traffic to their products, and protect their brand on the platform. Currently, we are looking for our next exceptional Brand Marketing team member to serve as our Amazon Digital Advertising Manager. The ideal candidate for this role will be a passionate individual who has proven abilities in paid search campaign strategy & management, reporting and leading a team. What You'll Do:
- Oversee and deliver on day-to-day operation of advertising on Amazon, including strategy, execution, optimization, budgets and managing a team.
- Develop regular reports to track key metrics and communicate performance clearly to key stakeholders.
- Identify poor performing campaigns, the possible causes and develop solutions.
- Conduct accurate & strategic keyword research to maximize campaign efficiency.
- Identify opportunities and conduct A/B testing.
- Continually research and define best practices for optimizing listings on Amazon; stay ahead of Amazon trends, roll outs and changes offering clients expert Amazon knowledge.
- Coordinate between departments to align strategic priorities and ensure project timelines are followed.
- Represent as the Advertising expert in client & internal meetings.
- Be a self-starter able to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, stay organized and meet client deadlines.
- Communicate with team members and receive feedback with poise and positivity. What You Should Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience using Google AdWords to manage Advertising campaigns, experience working with the Amazon Ad platform is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years managing a team of junior paid search associates.
- Experience in developing success metrics for campaigns (e.g., KPIs) and ability to analyze and report on campaign progress
- Ability to think outside the box and be very analytical when providing strategic, yet creative solutions, to solve client problems.
- Agency branding experience is highly desired. Who We Are:
- BE TRANSPARENT: We are open, honest, and candid.
- OWN IT: We recognize that the choices we make shape the future of our company.
- EMBRACE CHANGE: We encourage venturing off the beaten path with curiosity to challenge the status quo.
- THINK BIG: We are smart and take strategic risks to advance our business forward.
- TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK: Work together in a way that sets us apart.
- BE THE EXTRAORDINARY YOU: Each team member's individual awesomeness is valuable and is a contribution to who we are as a company. What We Offer:
- An energetic team that is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and empowered to move the business forward
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment overlooking the Potomac River
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
- Paid company cell phone plan (employee only)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid building parking/public transportation subsidy
- Free snacks & drinks
- Free onsite gym
- Sweet deals on awesome products
- Results oriented environment intended to promote/support work-life balance
- Flat management structure
Keywords: Amify, Washington DC , Digital Advertising Manager, Executive , Alexandria, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!