Vice President & Deputy Chief Growth Officer - U.S. Citizenship Required
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Why do you need to choose between doing important work and
having a fulfilling life?At Ardent, we have both. Ardent
employeesare committed to solving our customer's most difficult
problems-and weare committed to the well-being, personal goals, and
professional development of our employees. We are "All In." We put
forth our strongest effort possible to get the mission accomplished
and we do it together. We respect the skills and experience you
bring to the Ardent team. And we provide a rewarding environment to
help you succeed.
We offer highly competitive benefits, professional development
opportunities, and an exceptional culture that embraces
flexibility, innovation, collaboration, and career growth. A
collective service mindset underpins our work, and a shared
camaraderie to serve clients, colleagues, and our communities sets
us apart. Our full commitment to being "All In" for our employees
and our clients is not just our approach, it is our standard. If
this sounds like the perfect fit for you, choose Ardent and make a
difference with us.
Ardentis seeking a Vice President & Deputy Chief Growth Officerto
join our team.
This is a remote role with occasional travel to the Washington, DC
Metro area and other client/partner sites as needed or
We are seeking an accomplished and strategic Vice President &
Deputy Chief Growth Officer (VP-CGO) to lead and drive business
development operations for our Federal IT Professional Services
firm. The VP-CGOwill be responsible for the overall operations of
the business development group as well as overseeing a team of
Business Development and Growth Leaders, ensuring effective
creation and tracking of metrics, leading gate reviews, managing
capture efforts, and making informed financial recommendations to
achieve our growth objectives. The ideal candidate should have a
deep understanding of the Federal IT Full and Open services market,
a proven track record of driving business growth, and strong
leadership skills. This position reports directly to the
Team Leadership and Management:
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of Business Development and
Growth Leaders, providing guidance and support to achieve
individual and team targets.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the
business development team.
- Be a creator of excellence and the guiding hand for the
organizational unit's leaders.
- Develop management systems for business development processes
utilizing Salesforce as the driving force.
Metric Tracking and Analysis:
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to
measure the effectiveness of business development efforts.
- Analyze metrics to identify trends, areas for improvement, and
opportunities for optimization.
- Create and manage methodical performance based incentive
- Manage and allocate financial investments for business
development efforts, including proposal development, marketing, and
- Analyze return on investment (ROI) for various initiatives and
adjust resource allocation accordingly.
Business Development Strategy:
- In partnership with the CGO/CEO, develop and implement a
comprehensive business development strategy aligned with the firm's
growth goals and market trends.
- Oversee and execute the business development strategy with the
team ensuring alignment
- Continuously assess market opportunities, competitive
landscapes, and emerging technologies to inform strategy
Gate Reviews and Decision-Making:
- Lead gate reviews for pursuing new business opportunities,
evaluating the alignment with strategic goals, technical
feasibility, and profitability.
- Make informed decisions on bid/no-bid opportunities and
allocate resources accordingly.
- Oversee the capture management process, collaborating closely
with proposal teams to develop winning strategies, solutions, and
- Ensure that capture plans are executed effectively to maximize
Client and Partner Engagement:
- Ensure the team is cultivating and maintaining strong
relationships with Federal government clients, key stakeholders,
and strategic partners.
- Leverage relationships and network to identify and pursue
Market Research and Intelligence:
- Stay current with industry trends, government policies, and
market intelligence to inform business development
- Oversee the team's competitive analysis to identify
differentiators and areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing,
Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Development Executive or in a
similar senior leadership role within the Federal IT professional
services industry, with a minimum of 5 years in business
development leadership for a mid-tier or large firm.
- Solid, stable, tenured employment history.
- Effectiveness in securing significant deals in the unrestricted
- Experience establishing and evaluating commission plans and
structures for a business development team.
- Deep understanding of the Federal government contracting
landscape, procurement processes, and regulations.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability
to motivate and guide a diverse team of professionals.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving
- Demonstrated success in winning and managing large Federal IT
- Proficiency in financial analysis and budget
- Experience developing performance based incentives
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the
ability to engage with high-level stakeholders.
- Active network and relationships within the Federal IT services
Active SECRET or TOP SECRET is highly preferred
Due to the nature of the work we support, all candidates in
consideration for this role must be U.S. Citizens willing to
undergo the government-issued background investigation process.
Ardentis an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate
and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against
discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for
employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and
other conditions of employment against any employee or job
applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin,
age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Keywords: Ardent, Washington DC , Vice President & Deputy Chief Growth Officer - U.S. Citizenship Required, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!