Digital Paid Media Manager
Company: Astound Broadband Powered by RCN
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Astound Broadband, the sixth-largest telecommunications provider
in the United States, is a leading supplier of cutting-edge
technology and communications services and applicants like you make
it all possible. To develop your career, we provide one-on-one
training and coaching, a supportive work environment and the
opportunity to represent a superior telecommunications company.
Guided by our cultural values, we recognize that our work can t be
done well without a team that fully reflects our customers and
communities. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) are more than a
goal for Astound. DEI is a responsibility and a commitment we
invest in every day because we understand that a diverse workforce
and culture that is truly inclusive, where our team members feel
heard, valued, respected, and encouraged to reach their full
potential, leads to more engaged employees, creates more effective
teams and fosters greater innovation and creativity.Additionally,
we offer a robust benefits package, including rewards, recognition
and employee discounts to ensure your continued success. With us,
you ll stay empowered to do your best work by creating astounding
possibilities for local communities and beyond. Position
Overview:Astound Broadband is currently searching for a Digital
Paid Media Manager! The Digital Paid Media Manager supports the
everyday operations of the Paid Media program for Astound
Broadband. This is a detail-oriented role acting as a project
manager, administrator and consultant within the Paid Media
disciplines. The Digital Paid Media Manager runs day-to-day details
and operations of Corporate and local marketing digital marketing
campaigns to ensure the timeliness and the success of these
programs. The Digital Paid Media Manager reports to the Senior
Manager, Digital Paid Media, providing excellent customer service
within areas of marketing, project management, reporting,
invoicing/billing, operational processes, deadlines & delivery, and
any other day-to-day needs of the programs. Where you will
- This position will be based in Astound s Falls Church, VA
office. A Day in the Life of the Digital Paid Media Manager:
- Lead the Affiliate/Partner marketing program with our AOR,
maintaining and growing the national Affiliate program.
- Development of annual business plan for Affiliate.
- Sales forecasting, contract management, and brand
- Strategic partner identification, recruitment, activation, and
- Monitor account activity, analyze performance, and identify
areas of improvement/promotion or further partnership for increased
- Ideate and implement testing initiatives in key areas such as
ad creatives, promotional schedules, publisher communications, and
- Guide the agency in vetting and partnering with new publishers,
foster strategic relationships with key publishers and run tools
that drive the channel forward.
- Provide technical assistance to partners, supplying them with
creative packages, operational data, reporting and links, tagging,
and instrumentation, as needed.
- Keep abreast of competition and issues within the
Affiliate/performance marketing industry and relevant
- Support day-to-day project management of paid media
program/campaigns and programs for local marketing teams.
- Proactively, review/develop campaign documentation including
campaign briefs, performance reports, creative briefs, request
forms, and new market initiatives. Act as a liaison to B2B and lead
Corporate Residential function to support in campaign development,
documentation, and logistics.
- Asset management including, copy, pricing, and other campaign
- Proactively support/assist with workflows to deliver on-time
launches and project timelines.
- Support accounting/finance teams in highly accurate and clear
budget/invoice management (payment documentations, budget changes,
reconciliations). Support fiscal accountability of agency spend, as
- Take direction from Senior Manager, Digital Paid Media and
Digital Marketing SVP to understand and enact campaigns/programs;
working, each day, to move priorities and projects along with
- Review and understand historical testing, innovations and best
practices within paid media. Proactively maintain testing
documentation and master testing plan with agency. Align with
onsite test plans.
- Publish best practices. Working with agency & Senior Manager,
Digital Paid Media - communicate and reinforce best practices that
are foundational to the program.
- Evolve testing program to find gold in new opportunities,
devise new tests, and uncover innovations.
- Design digital paid media campaigns to efficiently drive sales,
and meeting company goals in key geographic markets and consumer
- Be an integral team player fitting in where team and program
support is needed.
- Other duties as assigned What You Bring to the Table:
- 3-5 years of Affiliate Marketing, Paid Media or Digital Project
Management experience is required. PMI or industry certifications
- 1-3 years of data reporting/analytics experience is required.
Ability to read and interpret paid media/digital data is
- Experience with Affiliate networks/platforms: ShareASale,
Commission Junction, Clearlink, Impact Radius, etc. is
- Experience managing testing in marketing disciplines, paid
media or general digital preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Google/MS Office Suite, Google
Marketing Platform/360, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and strong
Excel skills is required. Skills in other modern digital
advertising platforms is a plus. Experience with CRM and/or DMP
systems is preferred.
- Proven success working in fast paced, innovative environment
with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple
- Track record of commitment and follow-through on simultaneous
- Highly organized, detail oriented and excellent time management
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills. Education:
- Bachelor s degree required - Major in Business,
Marketing/Advertising, or related degree. MBA a plus. We're Proud
to Offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package Including:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k with employer match and immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee discount program
- Entrepreneurial yet established and growing organization where
you can make a true impact!
- And more! Company Mission:Take Care of our CustomersTake Care
of Each OtherDo What We Say We Are Going To DoHave Fun! EEO
StatementAstound Broadband is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We embrace, support, and thrive on each other s
differences to maximize the experience of our teammates and our
community. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual
respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all
applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical
conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information (including characteristics and
testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic
California Candidates Only): Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Associated topics: booking, business, celebrity, expert, head,
lead, manager, monitor, specialist, supervise
Keywords: Astound Broadband Powered by RCN, Washington DC , Digital Paid Media Manager, Executive , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!