Regional Account Manager - City Cruises
Company: Hornblower - City Experiences
Posted on: February 12, 2024
City Experiences is seeking a Regional Sales Account Manager for
our City Cruises operation in Washington, DC
This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City
Experiences' RESPECT Service System.
About the Opportunity:
The successful Account Manager will successfully execute the sales
plan for their assigned market segment and sub-segments, maximizing
revenue generation from that territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops comprehensive knowledge of customer and market
- Executes the sales plan using effective sales techniques.
- Generates leads; primarily uses telemarketing and networking
through current customers for lead generation but may attend trade
shows and industry events.
- Converts prospects to clients; successfully conducts telephone
sales calls to both new and existing customers and uses effective
- Identifies customer needs and uses in-depth product knowledge
to prepare winning proposals. Balances Company and customer needs
to create win/win situations.
- Convincingly presents proposals over the phone and in person
during site inspections and appointments.
- Successfully up-sells existing clients to higher value
- Handles objections and solves customer problems.
- Establish relationship with associations/business organizations
(e.g., Convention & Visitors Bureau) and generate referrals.
- Guest Service
- Ensures prompt responses to customer inquiries.
- Ensures complete and accurate product details are communicated
to the operations team to ensure proper execution of product
- Works with Director of Sales to resolve all customer
- Follows up with customer within 24 hours after the cruise to
further develop the account and to:
--- Thank customer
--- Discuss other events
--- Obtain cruise feedback
--- Set up next meeting
--- Rebook for next year
--- Get referrals
- Uses Salesforce (CRM software) to effectively plan and manage
the activities in the assigned markets and to track productivity of
these sales activities.
- Uses ANCHOR (reservation software) to accurately book
- Maintains proper personal organization; manages time well, sets
appropriate work priorities, and maintains accurate records.
- Works with Sales Assistant to collect payments; maintains
accounts receivable within aging guidelines.
- Attend applicable meetings as designated or necessary.
- Additional job duties as assigned. Requirements &
- Minimum of 2-years total sales experience consisting of at
least 1-year outbound telephone sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in related field or related
- Prefer hospitality experience but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products as well and CRM
- Analytical skills required to identify and exploit selling
- Sells primarily by telephone; must have excellent oral
- Proposal writing is required, must communicate effectively in
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships as
required by job responsibility.
- Must have ability to persuade and influence people.
- Must have proven leadership skills.
- Must be able to listen effectively, assesses the situation,
determine relevant issues, identify solutions and gain consensus.
City Experiences' passion is to provide amazing experiences on land
and water. Our 40-year success through organic growth and
acquisitions has resulted in a portfolio of over 25+ brands that
welcome upwards of 30 million guests/riders annually. If you're an
enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where
communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may
just be the opportunity for you.
The RESPECT Service System embodies City Experiences' mission,
vision, values and operating principles. By creating a company
culture that puts RESPECT at its core, we believe it will drive us
to achieve our goal of becoming a Global Experiences and
The Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and
harassment against any applicants or employees based upon their
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical
disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics
prohibited by applicable law.
Additionally, we encourage all qualified applicants including those
with past arrest or conviction records to apply. The Company
participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
We encourage qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
records to apply.PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Account Manager,
Location: WASHINGTON, DC - 20251
Keywords: Hornblower - City Experiences, Washington DC , Regional Account Manager - City Cruises, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!