Mid to Senior Project Manager- Public Sector (Schools, Parks, Federal)
Company: Mark G. Anderson Consultants, Inc.
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Mid to Senior Project Manager- Public Sector (Schools, Parks,
Federal)LocationWashington, DCTeamUnited StatesInterested in being
part of a global, owners representative construction firm that
works on cool projects?MGAC's Washington, D.C. team is seeking an
experienced, pre-construction project manager at the mid to senior
level, to support their ever-expanding client/project portfolio. If
you live in Washington, D.C. or surrounding boroughs and have
construction project management experience, this immediate fill
position may be the perfect opportunity for you.Does this sound
- You are an ambitious construction focused, project management
professional looking for a modern and energetic business that will
empower you to develop your career.
- You have diverse, vertical and commercial construction
management experience of at least 7+ years, preferably in the
sectors of: higher education, cultural, multi-family, or mixed-use
- You are a superior multitasker and manager. You can do the
juggle (and dance) between project managers, project(s), and
- You are considered a superior communicator and a proactive
- You have a natural curiosity and drive to create, deliver, and
communicate a superior client experience.
- You take smart risks and embrace courageous failures.
- You listen, learn, and seek to understand multiple
perspectives.What you'll be doing (and why you'll love it)
- The MGAC Public Sector team is a smart, savvy, and empowered
one. They specialize in construction management for building some
of the most well-known builds of quality and luxury that standout
in design and functionality.They are industry experts who have been
hired by our clients to ensure big building success.
- As owner's representatives, we help explain complex issues,
managed conflicts, and advise on matters that are outside of the
owner's sphere of knowledge. We assist the owner in making informed
decisions that keep the project on track.
- As a Project Manager at MGAC, you will manage incredible,
resume building, high visibility projects.
- You'll be an integral part of the team, managing schedule,
scope, and budget.
- Our East Coast based project work is ever expanding.We have a
strong company portfolio in this market, and our pipeline is
healthy and growing.We have numerous opportunities on the
horizon.Why work with us?
- With a healthy 25+ year history in North America (and even
longer in UK), we are at an exciting stage of growth as a business.
There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is
easy to tap into and be inspired by. The people around you are
welcoming and go out of their way to make their support known.
- We are consistent Top Work-Places awardees with a strong
employee first culture.Let's chat and we can give you incredible
examples of this culture at work.
- MGAC is founded on an entrepreneurial culture, and you will be
encouraged to embrace new ways of doing things, to deliver outcomes
and positive experiences that regularly exceed client
- We are a global company, yet we are committed to remaining
nimble enough to provide our clients with a level of care that our
bigger competitors struggle to achieve.
- Your voice will be heard here, your ideas considered, and your
efforts rewarded. Our relatively flat hierarchy means our
directors' doors are always open. We want you to work with us to
build on a positive culture, to ensure your ideas and valued
contributions (which have helped our clients) are recognized when
it comes to reviews and appraisals. You will be truly valued and
- We support your wellness and promote a healthy blend of
work/life balance.We encourage you to take that PTO and offer
cutting edge benefits. Top-notch free mental health support
services are just the latest to be added to an incredible
- And last but not least... we're fun. At least we think so. :-D.
There isn't a day that goes by where there isn't deep belly
laughter heard in the hallways.Our benefits are big, and we cannot
- Over the past decade, MGAC has been recognized as a top
workplace by the Washington Post, Washingtonian, and Washington
Business Journal, affirming MGAC's commitment to fostering a unique
and collaborative environment where staff can grow personally and
- MGAC's, competitive benefits contribute to our award-winning
culture. On your first day of work, employees begin accruing
vacation at a rate of 10 hours per month, which is equivalent to 3
weeks each year. Employees also receive 1 day off for their
birthday! Sick leave accrues at a rate of 64 hours per calendar
year or 8 days annually. Additionally, full-time employees are
provided nine paid holidays per calendar year.
- For more information on MGAC's generous benefits, please visit
our careers section on www.mgac.com .We believe employers should
empower the whole person, not just the "employee." Our benefit
structure is designed to support all five pillars of overall
wellness: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Professional.
health_and_safety Health, Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
savings 401(k) Retirement Plan group Basic Life Insurance
emergency_home AD&D Insurance library_add Voluntary Life /
AD&D Insurance accessible Short-Term + Long-Term Disability
child_friendly Paid Parental Leave account_balance_wallet Flexible
Spending Plans menu_book Tuition Reimbursement phone_iphone Cell
Phone Reimbursement train Commuter Reimbursement handshake
Professional Development Support sentiment_satisfied Mental Health
+ Wellness Programs flight Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Sick Time
Transparency in CoverageMade available in response to the federal
Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates
and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and
healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to
allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more
easily access and analyze data. Click here for additional
information. Built by people. Committed to growth. Unleashing
everyone's potential. That's MGAC culture.
Keywords: Mark G. Anderson Consultants, Inc., Washington DC , Mid to Senior Project Manager- Public Sector (Schools, Parks, Federal), Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!