Program Operations Manager - Capitol Region
Company: CACI International, Inc.
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Program Operations Manager - Capitol Region
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
* * *
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Program Operations Manager (POM) to support our
client and overall contracted operations at Washington Navy Yard.
You will make significant management decisions at the local site
level that require expenditure or allocation of resources to
fulfill contract requirements within funded taskings. The POM
manages people, customer relationships, projects, and processes
with a laser focus on alignment to strategic, tactical, and
operational contract support activities.
This position reports directly to the Deputy Program Manager and is
integral to ensuring program-wide operations are aligned to CACI
requirements, initiatives, processes, and culture.
More About the Role:
- Oversee site responsibilities, planning, prioritizing, and
directing the work of employees and subcontractors with a focus on
operational and delivery excellence; this may include delivery
support, services, and presentations.
- Must be attuned and responsive to customer needs, challenges,
and opportunities with an innovative/transformative professional
mindset. The POM is on the customer site to ensure customer needs
are being met.
- Execute and evolve a common contract framework for customer
services, solutions, and metrics using project management
- Support the contract's internal (CACI) and external (government
customers) business reporting requirements.
- Lead a team of professionals and practitioners from multiple
task areas and multiple contracts while maintaining functional area
methodology in alignment with contract/program expectations.
- Manage direct reports at the site level. Some direct reports
can be remote employees.
- Manage financial responsibilities for assigned site
- Oversee staffing accountability and process adherence policies,
practices, and procedures.
- Communicate and knowledge share with other CACI programs and
counterparts within and outside of own job function, including
external customers or vendors depending upon the job function.
- Provide primary input to talent acquisition, promotion,
performance, and rewards decisions for direct reports and employees
who report to your site Leads.
- Stay current on the naval maintenance community's strategic
goals, programs, initiatives, trends, and technology.
- Identify opportunities for program improvement and provide
solutions for significant improvement of processes, systems, or
products to enhance performance, value of services, and demonstrate
innovative influence with alignment to a systems perspective
- Problems and issues faced are numerous and undefined and
require information gathering, analysis, and investigation to
understand the problem. Problems can be difficult and moderately
complex; typically will impact multiple organizations, functions,
or specialties. Problems are typically solved through drawing from
prior experience and analysis of issues.
- Work site will fluctuate between customer site and CACI site,
and on occasion at home site.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of naval maintenance-related experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience supervising employees to include
leading and building teams.
- Ability to hire and retain talent to meet contract
- Broad understanding of Shipyard business and operational
processes and general knowledge of Shipyard planning and execution
- Executive presence and ability to engage and respectfully
challenge senior leaders.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Project Management Institute certification. If no current PMI
certification, will need to be willing to obtain Project Management
Professional (PMP) within the first year in role.
- Project Management Fundamentals and/or Lean Six Sigma
- Proven experience managing financials.
- Working knowledge and experience in Industrial Engineering,
Organizational Behavior, Team/Workforce Development, and Leadership
- Working knowledge of government contracting.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected
veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Pay Range: There are a host of factors that can influence final
salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal
Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates,
relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies,
education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility
at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal
lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and
development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of
benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and
their families. At CACI, you will receive comprehensive benefits
such as; healthcare, wellness, financial, retirement, family
support, continuing education, and time off benefits. Learn more
The proposed salary range for this position is:
$85,800 - $180,200
Keywords: CACI International, Inc., Washington DC , Program Operations Manager - Capitol Region, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!