Facility Project Manager
Location: Chevy Chase
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description This position requires a highly skilled facility
project manager to provide support for government oversight of
facility planning, renovations, maintenance, repairs, and new
construction. The work involves managing projects that are highly
visible to client executive leadership, thus a successful candidate
will have excellent communication and presentation skills across
all organizational levels, from trades workers to senior
executives. A successful candidate will also thrive in a rapidly
evolving and modernizing facilities organization and be able to
provide expert advice and guidance on facilities management
organizational change and best practices. Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple concurrent, complex facility projects over
their entire lifecycles.
- Provide project management support for ODNI facility projects,
to include monitoring current facility usage, establishing future
needs, tracking ongoing project status, gathering best practices,
and briefing senior leadership on project status.
- Analyze, formulate, and recommend facility standards, designs,
space criteria, and usage through space utilization studies and
forecasts for clients in national security.
- Lead analyses and solution development for facility planning
and management for client facilities.
- Perform complex activities as related to the control and
management of cost, schedule, risk, and resource optimization.
- Prepare and review facilities estimates and site proposals for
client review as to cost and feasibility. Provide an annual
consolidated Real Property Portfolio Study.
- Advise clients in developing plans and programs responsive to
present and anticipated portfolio, facility, or individual space
- Recommend planning, design, and construction standards and
milestones. Basic Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Five (5) or more years' experience working with the
Intelligence Community (IC)
- Bachelors degree and eight (8) or more years of relevant
experience (or Masters degree with six (6) or more years of
relevant experience) in the following:
- Managing complex projects over the entire lifecycle
- Managing the operational tracking of all client space
allocations, tracking quarterly space data trends, preparing
financial data based on space allocation, and maintaining a drawing
and database repository depicting component space allocations and
- Supporting client facilities organizations across a range of
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing facilities-related
budget execution requirements.
- Providing a variety of facility project management services
support to client facility occupants.
- Providing guidance on a range of facilities project issues,
including consideration of risk and impact on client-owned and
leased facilities and infrastructure.
- Updating and maintaining documentation in direct support of
- Requires excellent communication skills across all
organizational levels, from trades workers to senior
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving and modernizing
- Experience with one or more software tools is a plus, but not
required: ARCHIBUS, BUILDER, Microsoft Office, Access, or
- PMP Certification and/or experience with Agile processes are
desired but not required
- BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. Pay Range:
Pay Range $105,300.00 - $190,350.00 The Leidos pay range for this
job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Facility Project Manager, Executive , Chevy Chase, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!