Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Research & Data Manager - Remote Option Available
Company: Akerman LLP
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Research & Data Manager -
Remote Option Available Job Category: Diversity, Equity and
Inclusion Washington D.C.
Washington, DC 20001, USA
Description Akerman LLP, a top 100 U.S. law firm serving clients
across the Americas, is seeking a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
(DEI) Research & Data Manager. Working under general supervision of
the Chief Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Officer, this position
supports the strategic development and implementation of policies,
procedures, and measurements to achieve DEI goals. Responsible for
providing statistical analysis, data mining, and reporting of DEI
initiatives and programs throughout the firm. The DEI Research &
Data Manager is central point of data and communication to ensure
ongoing progress in meeting/exceeding DEI goals and objectives.
This role works in close collaboration with our HR and marketing
teams as well as key stakeholders to collect data, analyze
information, report, and research measurable DEI outcomes. This
role will leverage data, including various types of employee survey
data, business performance and client metrics, along with external
research to inform our DEI strategy and to measure progress against
our DEI goals as well as measure the impact on our culture, and
business. The manager will be instrumental in responding to client
inquiries and reporting to internal stakeholders and external
benchmarking organizations. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, track, and produce DEI metrics/reports to show
progress, historical trends, and breakdowns by initiatives and
results that are industry and geography specific.
- Serve as the primary contact for DE&I data reporting, as
- Provide statistical and data for client requests and external
surveys on diversity.
- Create, analyze, and assess data trends to provide insights and
measure the effectiveness of the firm's DE&I strategy.
- Maintain data on competitors and competitive trends in
- Research emerging DEI trends in law firms and leading issues
that impact diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Support the implementation of DEI-related initiatives through
research and analysis of available workforce data, relevant
articles, studies, and comparable examples in the public and
private sectors for best practices for program implementation.
- Generate actionable insights, creating data visualizations, and
drafting or presenting written and oral reports, DEI presentations
and briefings to internal or external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with HR, marketing, and other key stakeholders to
collect data, analyze information, and research measurable
- Track and analyze award and survey results and other
industry-wide benchmarking data.
- Perform special projects or other related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Data analysis experience within human capital or DEI programs
- Experience handling confidential/sensitive information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project management and program management experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently while also contributing to the
success of the team. - Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area of specialization. Master's
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience.Experience in a large
law firm setting is desired. We offer an excellent compensation and
benefits package. Please submit your resume and salary
requirements. EOE -
Keywords: Akerman LLP, Washington DC , Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Research & Data Manager - Remote Option Available, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!