Posted on: November 20, 2023
Job Description - Manager, Process (AUS0008HO) Manager, Process
- ( AUS0008HO ) Ausenco is a fast-growing company with big ideas.
We redefine what's possible in some of the world's most complex
projects and toughest environments. Delivering innovative,
value-add consulting, project delivery, asset operations and
maintenance solutions is what we do. From 26 offices in 15
countries, with projects in over 80 locations worldwide, we create
sustainable outcomes for our people, clients and communities. Our
team in growing, we are currently recruiting for a Manager, Process
- WA & Africa to join our team in our Perth office. As a member of
the leadership team, you'll be working across the full lifecycle of
projects from scoping studies, feasibilities through to execution
of EPC and EPCM, you will find yourself working across geographical
locations such as Australia, Africa, Southeast Asia and the Pacific
region. You'll have the right client and team focus, as well as a
commitment to and enthusiasm for continuous improvement . You will
mentor and develop a team of process engineers and team leaders.
This highly technical team has an excellent culture based on
collaboration and trust. They would benefit from a strong leader to
further develop the wider leadership capability. There is a
particular emphasis on recovery methods for C opper, Lead, Zinc,
Nickel, Cobalt, Silver, and Gold. About the role
- Ensure your team are meeting development goals and technical
- Be involved with the graduate program and new talent
- Assist in writing proposals and hour estimates of work.
- Review process engineering deliverables to ensure that they
meet Ausenco standards and industry best practice.
- Develop rapport with existing clients and assist to grow the
minerals client base through face-to-face meetings.
- Assist with technical systems development for training and
- Occasional site visits to kick off studies.
- Where required assist with small technical scopes, be hands on
when there are gaps to fill.
- Represent Ausenco at industry events. About you
- Degree in Metallurgical Engineering, Mineral Processing,
Chemical Engineering, Extractive Metallurgy or similar.
- 15+ years industry experience with commodity exposure working
in a range of hard rock mineral process engineering roles
- Previous experience working in a design engineering environment
at Lead Process Engineer level or above.
- Essential to have experience with one or more of the following
precious or base metal commodities - copper, lead, zinc, nickel,
cobalt, silver, and gold.
- You will have practical experience working across different
phases of engineering scopes - i.e. concept study, scoping study,
pre-feasibility study, feasibility study, detailed design,
commissioning, and site support.
- Demonstrable practical experience in leading teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation
- Business development and growth exposure including industry
events, client meetings and proposals.
- Experience writing proposals and scope of works in a client
- Ability to undertake small amounts of travel between Perth,
Newcastle, and Brisbane, as well as visiting client sites across
Australia . Why Ausenco?
- We support individual growth and aim to allow you to work in a
way that plays to your strengths. In addition to a competitive
remuneration package, we offer:
- Career advancement - Be supported in your ongoing development
with technical training, mentoring programs and frequent networking
- Work Life Balance - Be empowered to enjoy your life outside of
the office with flexible working hours, work from home arrangements
and modern leave policies including paid parental leave and
floating public holiday programs.
- Holistic approach to wellness - Take a proactive approach to
your overall wellbeing. Access confidential services as a courtesy
of Ausenco including online health and fitness programs, financial
coaching, and confidential counselling services.
- Accessible leadership team - Work with highly reputable market
leaders who value your contribution. Our people don't settle for
the status quo. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to
help set a new standard in sustainability, we'll help you find your
place. This means working with you to develop a unique career path
and skillset to match your ambition. We're proud of the work we do,
and we do it within a culture that is open, honest, and
cooperative. We have a history of attracting visionary people who
embrace challenges and deliver creative solutions for every
project, and your voice is an important part of the conversation.
As a global company we embrace and encourage diversity in its
fullest sense - gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, experience, nationality, colour, language,
religion, location, disability, education, skills, working styles
and time availability. Our work environments are based on mutual
trust and respect for the rights and opportunities of every
individual. Join us and work a better way. #LI-Onsite # LI-KG1
Primary Location : AU-WA-Perth Job Posting : Oct 17, 2023 Find a
better way.To find out more about working at Ausenco and how you
can challenge your boundaries visit our
Keywords: Ausenco, Washington DC , Manager, Process, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!