CNOC/GNOC Tier II Tech incident Management- TS/SCI with Poly Required
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Job Description:The National Solutions Group at
Leidos is seeking has an Network Operations Center
(GNOC)/Contractor Network Operations Center (CNOC) Tier II Incident
Management Technician to support computer data communications
systems, in providing design specifications, testing and
inspections for computer networks; plan and implementing upgrades;
as well as, analyzing and organizing corresponding hardware and
software combined solutions through network modeling. Work schedule
7x24x365.The job duties of the GNOC/CNOC Tier II Incident
Management Technician are as follows:
- The Tier 2 network technician will support the installation and
maintenance of the Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN)
devices. Respond to and resolve incident tickets.
- Provide support to Tier 3 network engineers for incident
management and projects (site surveys and coordination and
installation of new equipment)
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or
upgrades. Perform configuration management functions such as update
topology drawings, ensure asset management records are accurate,
- Configure and troubleshoot layer 2 switching (Virtual Local
Area Networks (VLANs
- Participate in evaluation of new network technologies and
provide recommendations to the network architecture team regarding
the integration of these technologies into the existing network.
Ensures that plans for hardware and communications are adequate.
Develops and implements methodologies for analysis, testing, and
support of LAN and WAN networks.
- Leverage various network tools to quickly identify and isolate
impacting events on the network
- Communicate and troubleshoot with vendors and other service
providers to efficiently resolve incidents
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and replace defective
- Support operations and maintain activities and administer
networks including hardware, systems software, applications
software, and all configurations.
- Additional required qualifications include:
- Knowledge of Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS), Juniper
JUNOS, Brocade and Foundry Operating System (OS)
- Layer 1, 2, and 3 network experience
- Familiarity (doesn't need to be an SME) with Layer 3 protocols
such as Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol
(BGP), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), Hot Standby
Router Protocol (HSRP), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS),
Label-switched Path (LSP), and Familiarity with Microsoft Visio and
ServiceNow Basic Qualifications
- Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a
combination of work history and education. This equates to a
Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years,
Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 8570 Certification Pay Range: Pay Range $66,300.00 -
$119,850.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , CNOC/GNOC Tier II Tech incident Management- TS/SCI with Poly Required, Executive , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!