VP, Retirement Plan Services
Company: USI Holdings Corporation
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: November 19, 2023
As a USICG VP, Retirement Plan Services representative, you will be
responsible for consulting with USI employee benefit and property &
casualty clients to convert current Defined Contribution (DC) plans
to a USICG preferred service platform. Responsible for overall
relationship management with a focus on client satisfaction and
retention. Consult with clients on plan design, provider
capabilities, fees, compliance, and product developments.
- Lead new business expansion. Identify profitable cross-sell
opportunities, develop USI producer relationships, direct USI
client outreach, engage strategic partners, analyze publicly
available retirement information, and execute marketing
- Administer multiple facets of the sales process. Includes phone
calls, coordinating meetings, creating presentations and support
materials, and completing follow-up tasks.
- Acquire provider proposals by gathering plan data and other
- Perform analytical review of current plan documents and
proposals. Includes pricing and product service capabilities and
collaborating with department leaders on final presentations.
- Work with product providers and internal service teams to
ensure accurate implementation of retirement plan business.
- Conduct annual plan health reviews and coordinate employee
- Work with product providers to implement any necessary plan or
- Manage and retain assigned book of business. Includes
responding to client inquiries regarding plan questions and vendor
- Measure service quality and ensure that client deliverables are
met on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of retirement plan legislation,
recordkeeper pricing/product, and technology changes. Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of 401(k) DC plans
- 2+ years' experience in a sales related capacity
- SIE, Series 6, 63 & 65 or Series 7 & 66 and State life license
required or willingness to obtain
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
USI Consulting Group (USICG) is a premier provider of defined
contribution and defined benefit plan consulting and administration
services. We are an affiliate company of both USI Securities, Inc.
(a broker-dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC) and USI Advisors, Inc. (a
federally registered investment adviser) and a wholly owned
subsidiary of USI Insurance Services LLC. We are a team of 600
associates and growing. We are very competitive and enjoy a strong
reputation in the mid-market space, with over $122 million in U.S.
revenue and an affiliated advisor with over $35.5B billion in
assets under advisement.
USICG provides specialized expertise in retirement plan design,
administration, consulting, investments, regulatory & compliance
for thousands of clients nationwide. Our clients consist of public
and private sector employers, not-for-profit organizations,
mid-market and Fortune 1000 companies.
USI is committed to providing a full-suite of competitive benefits
for our growing population and its diverse needs. We offer a wide
range of health, welfare and financial benefits including medical,
wellness, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending and health
savings accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance
and other unique employer-sponsored and voluntary programs. USI
also offers a generous paid family leave benefit as well as paid
Keywords: USI Holdings Corporation, Washington DC , VP, Retirement Plan Services, Executive , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!