Project Manager at Infomatics Corp
Company: University of the District of Columbia
Posted on: November 17, 2023
You are viewing a preview of this job. Log in or register to
view more details about this job.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or other related
- A minimum of four (4) to six (6) years of Project Manager
- Plan, Conduct, and Supervise projects of major
- Schedule work to meet completion dates, estimate work force
needs, review project progress, asses risk, and make changes in
- Conduct project planning and execution
- Communicate with all levels of organization
- Supply professional advice and counsel to other professionals
and operate with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Federal Financial Management including budget
execution and automated federal financial systems
- Knowledge and experience applying basic project management
- Proven experience and ability to meet expectations in a
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in SharePoint and Microsoft Office, including
advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience working in a financial domain
Keywords: University of the District of Columbia, Washington DC , Project Manager at Infomatics Corp, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!