Outpatient Program Director
Posted on: September 21, 2023
**InTulsa is partnering with Palmer Tulsa to -find candidates
for this exciting role in Tulsa**
***Location: Tulsa, OK. - This is a hybrid position for those
already in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK***
Title: Program Director
Reports to: Executive Director
Are you passionate about making a difference in -the lives of those
affected by substance abuse?
We are seeking an Outpatient Program Director to join our
non-profit agency. -As the Outpatient Program Director, you will
play a pivotal role in monitoring and supervising all clinical
activities, assessments and documentation for the Outpatient
Services, to include intensive outpatient, outpatient, support and
*Skills and Qualifications:*
* Current Oklahoma LADC, LPC, LMFT or LCSW license or under
supervision working toward licensure in the state of Oklahoma
* Master's degree in behavioral science or related field --- T-ASI,
ASI and ASAM PPC-2R - trained by an ODMHSAS-certified trainer
within the past 5 years
* Minimum of three years of supervisory experience providing
* Experienced in providing counseling services to adolescents
and/or their families in a therapeutic setting
* Working knowledge of adolescent development, age and
developmentally relevant therapeutic interventions and counseling
* Knowledgeable in providing integrated, evidence-based addiction
treatment for consumers with co-occurring disorders. Ability to
develop and maintain therapeutic alliances with consumers
* Experience in providing individual and group counseling
* Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with
a variety of referral sources.
* Creative therapeutic approaches to substance abuse/addiction
needs --- Excellent verbal communication, written communication
* Advanced interpersonal skills
* Strong Computer skills include Microsoft Word, Excel, and
* Current Oklahoma Driver's License and acceptable driving record
according to Motor Vehicles Records
* *Preferred: -*Qualification to provide licensing supervision
*Physical Requirements: *
* Ability to lift 30 pounds, sit for up to 8 hours/day, view
computer screen for up to 8 hours/day.
* Job requires twisting, lifting, standing, sitting, walking,
stretching, kneeling, bending, and squatting.
*How you will make an impact:*
* Adhere to all Palmer goals, strategies, and values.
* Maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with Palmer Polices
and state and federal laws.
* Role model appropriate behavior, professional boundaries,
respectful communication, and personal appearance in accordance
with Employee Dress Code.
* Ensure that all clinical documentation meets or exceeds
* Direct clinical services via leading weekly treatment team,
maintaining clinical staff, and provide overall supervision of
* Responsible for providing certification/licensure oversight to
* Provide or coordinate staff training, work with employees to
develop goals, monitor accomplishments. Resolve complaints.
Implement disciplinary action and consult with HR. Address
performance problems through corrective action up to, when
* Develop effective working relationships with ODMHSAS staff and
* Develop effective working relationships with DHS workers,
probation/parole officers, drug court coordinators, and others who
are invested in consumer's treatment. Provide oversight for staff
interaction with referral sources, such as schools, probation, OJA
and other provider agencies. -
* Provide reports on a timely basis reflecting the process and
outcome measures of programs.
* Supervise/monitor adolescent support groups and form program
* Amend program's curriculum as appropriate to ensure
evidence-based, best practice modalities are implemented and
* Supervises day-to-day operations of multiple office locations.
--- Coordinate community outreach and referral growth to build
capacity and strengthen adolescent population.
* Provide primary therapeutic services for all consumers assigned
* Develop individualized treatment plans in collaboration with
* Complete all required clinical documentation, including but not
limited to assessments and notes, in a timely and accurate manner
in accordance with Palmer's Policies and Procedures.
* Facilitate treatment groups with consumers as assigned.
* Supervise consumer's behavior, adherence to rules, as well as
policies and procedures.
* Make recommendations for advancement in treatment.
* Act as Liaison with community support services.
* Provide information about the program to the public, when
* Conduct educational groups in accordance with adolescent program
* Enforce all program rules fairly and consistently.
* Maintain facility security and assist in basic crisis
* Participate in ongoing in-service education programs and staff
* Maintain knowledge of agency policies, procedures and
* Maintain core competencies in relation to working with substance
use disorders through continuing education and implement skills
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or
*What we offer:*
We offer a rewarding work environment, competitive wages and
excellent benefits including:
* Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off and 9 paid Holidays per year
* Retirement (with matching after 1 year of service)
* Paid training days as well as licensure reimbursement, CEU
training reimbursement, and supervision reimbursement
Palmer's substance abuse treatment services promote consumer
empowerment, recovery, and integration in the community. Services
also build on individual strengths, exist in a natural environment,
and actively promote the consumer's human value and dignity.
Palmer provides trauma-informed, gender sensitive, age appropriate
and culturally competent substance abuse treatment for all
Keywords: inTulsa, Washington DC , Outpatient Program Director, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!