Account Manager - Snohomish/Skagit County
Company: Wagonmaster Group
Posted on: September 21, 2023
At Wagonmaster Group, we are a sales company, and therefore owe
our successes to our sales force. - To thrive in this role, you'll
need a sharp business mind and a proven sales record when
developing multiple accounts. You will be highly skilled in B2B
sales, relationship building and prioritizing your workload. In
this role you'll be promoting the Wagonmaster & BG brand to ensure
as a team, we are meeting our sales goals and company KPIs. With
your business acumen, you will advance opportunities, develop, and
foster relationships with a network of prospects all the while
presenting the unique value of Wagonmaster to close the deal! -
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage business within your territory.
- Build relationships with business partners that propel both
- Report back to Sales Manager and contribute to team meetings
with bothsuccesses and challenges.
- Train & coach customers on product features and benefits, sales
process, and retention.
- Instill customer confidence in the efficacy of BG Products
through live product demonstrations.
- Build and execute sales plans and processes to ultimately
secure your territories success, growth, and development.
- Design and execute goals and strategies for continued growth
while providing excellent customer service.
- Identify threats and provide solutions to issues such as sales
decline, customer conflicts, loss of business to
- Use Wagonmaster's CRM and sales education tools to aid in both
your personal and business development
- Remain up to date with individual customer reports, company
mileage reports, and personal expense reports.
- Regularly communicate with management, warehouse and delivery,
and customers to ensure product levels are always satisfactory.
- 2+ years' proven experience in business development or a
similar B2B sales role.
- Motor vehicle license in good standing.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn
new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Strong English fluency, both written and verbal.
- Automotive industry knowledge an asset.
- Reside in the Snohomish/Skagit County, WA
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate skills in goal setting, sales, and business
- High-energy self-starter, with a competitive nature yet proven
to be a collaborative team player.
- Analytic, market research, business planning and people
- Ability to identify and pursue customers targeting both
personal and company growth.
- Demonstrate a commitment to building strong and supportive
- Be a proactive, tactful, and proven problem solver.
- Continuously in pursuit of excellence.
Keywords: Wagonmaster Group, Washington DC , Account Manager - Snohomish/Skagit County, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!