Project Manager (26385)
Company: Bgs Llc
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Boston Government Services is seeking a Project Manager.BGS is
an engineering, technology, and security firm helping to advance
missions of national importance for government programs, national
laboratories, national security facilities, nuclear operations, and
complex projects. We support clients at every stage, from strategic
planning and program management to the execution of engineering and
technical activities. We work to attract and retain the best talent
because the best talent delivers the best results for our clients.
Our capabilities are based on our experience in complex, secure,
and highly regulated environments. We leverage our experience and
capabilities to provide mission-driven solutions tuned to our
client's mission needs and strategic direction. BGS is seeking a
Project Manager to provide technical and project management support
to the Department of Energy's Water Power Technologies Office
(WPTO). Working in an integrated team environment and supporting
the federal client, the candidate will be responsible for
supporting federal research and development (R&D) programs
within WPTO, with a focus on marine energy. The Marine Energy
Program conducts transformative early-stage research that advances
the development of reliable, cost-competitive marine energy
technologies and reduces barriers to technology deployment. The
candidate will contribute to the continued development of the U.S.
Testing Expertise and Access to Marine Energy Research Program
(TEAMER) initiative. TEAMER is designed to provide marine energy
technology developers and researchers with access to U.S.-based
facilities and technical expertise. Daily interactions with
stakeholders will include academia, government, industry, national
lab and National Marine Energy Center (NMEC) representatives. The
candidate may also work on new research initiatives to advance the
state-of-the-art and serve as a technology expert to evaluate
technology area portfolios, conduct gap analysis, and develop
strategic roadmaps. A successful candidate may have experience in
project management. An ideal candidate will have a background in
marine energy and experience with testing and data analysis. The
ability to identify activities to increase competitiveness, growth
and success of U.S. marine energy is a plus. Responsibilities:
- Analysis/tracking of Technical Support Recipients (TSRs)
relative to other funding mechanisms (pre/post TEAMER Technical
- Identify process improvement -opportunities.
- Facility Network Oversight.
- Help identify gaps in network based on developer/researcher
- Identify opportunities to further DEI goals for growing the
- Project Management.
- As part of the DOE management team, oversee cooperative
agreement with Network Director and partners.
- Coordinate with Network Director on status, tracking, and
communication of approved Requests for Technical Support (RFTS)
- Data tracking/analysis & consistency of performance metrics
- Identification of overall project/technology trends.
- Consider DEI growth areas for applicants & -reviewers.
- Coordinate DOE funding verification. Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering or Scientific
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to track and monitor government-funded research and
- Project Management Experience.
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical
- Self-starter, takes initiative, ability to work both
independently and as part of a highly dynamic collaborative -team.
Boston Government Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply
and will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Bgs Llc, Washington DC , Project Manager (26385), Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!