Posted on: September 21, 2023
At Bozzuto, it's all about experience. Whether it's the
experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be
exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern,
passion and the pursuit of perfection, we've been creating
inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.Why
do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and
memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the
people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary
experiences.Primary Responsibilities: You work to create value for
ownership by helping to achieve the operational and financial goals
for the property as well as maintaining strong resident relations.
You will do this by managing renewals, overseeing apartment
leasing, resident retention activities and assisting with property
operations. As a Residential Manager, your primary responsibilities
- Follow up on all resident inquires and issues.
- Ensure team delivers superior customer service.
- Effectively and professionally resolve conflict
- Initiate lease renewal letters within 90 days of lease
- Timely follow up on all resident and lease issues.
- Manage resident event planning activities.
- Coach and motivate sales team to meet or exceed occupancy
targets by driving an aggressive sales effort.
- Maintain close ratio no less than 30%.
- Ensure team manages 100% of leads and completes a minimum of 3
follow ups per lead.
- Create and manage marketing and outreach programs.
- Maintain a high performing, customer focused team by developing
the team and providing ongoing learning opportunities for skill
building and career advancement.
- Develop programs and incentives that foster high team
- Maintain turnover at equal to or less that budgeted rate.
- Document and alert Property Manager to all performance issues
- Enforce company and/or property dress code.
- Complete and submit to management and ownership all required
weekly reports, month-end reports and market surveys.
- Ensure all deposit accounting is completed in a timely
- Ensure daily site inspections are completed and all issues
- Prepare and manage staff schedules
- Organize and maintain all lease files.
- Conduct quarterly lease audits.
- Manage renewal paperwork.
- Assist with any budget preparation. What You Bring to Us:
- A BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the Property Management industry,
with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding requirements of
- Strong Financial Analysis, Budgeting, P&L Management
- Experience in luxury or market-rate segment is preferred
- Experience should include some knowledge of industry software
systems; preferably Yardi What We Bring You: At the core of our
business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking
care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our
residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work
spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the
overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into
consideration everything from career development, retirement,
family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in
this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $64,000-$75,000 (plus
additional bonus opportunities)
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical,
dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support
career development and growth. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal
Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Bozzuto, Washington DC , Resident Manager, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!