Director, Corporate Partnerships
Company: Mary's Center
Posted on: September 21, 2023
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Job Category: Dev and
Communications Staff DescriptionMary's Center is committed to
promoting diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) within our
organization and -the communities we serve. We embrace diversity of
experiences, ideas, and individuals, and seek to bring a diverse
group of candidates to the table.Important Note: Mary's Center is
mandating the COVID-19 vaccine + booster for all staff. -Position
Summary The Director of Corporate Partnerships serves as a key team
member and active participant in achieving the organization's
fundraising goals. Under the leadership of the Executive Vice
President for Development, this position is responsible for
stewarding our existing corporate partners, creating and conducting
corporate engagement activities, and raising corporate revenue.
Additionally, this position is responsible for forging new
corporate relationships to increase Mary's Center's corporate
revenue and expand our visibility.Application Requirements - -All
applicants must submit a resume and cover letter to be considered
for this role.Reportability This position reports directly to the
Executive Vice President, Development.This position
manages/supervises the Community Engagement Manager who is
responsible for Mary's Center's volunteer program, corporate
employee engagement activities, and in-kind donations.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- Steward existing corporate partners and identify new corporate
sources of funding to build the Mary's Center corporate
- Prepare and present tailored Corporate Partnership/Sponsorship
packages to existing and prospective corporate partners.
- Develop and manage the strategy and marketing material for
annual -corporate -campaigns.
- Responsible for the activation of sponsorship benefits;
oversees the recognition and acknowledgement of corporate
- Collaborate with the Grants Team to identify and leverage
- Provide leadership for volunteer committees associated with -
corporate philanthropy activities.
- Develop and oversee annual corporate and volunteer program
revenue and expense budgets.
- Serve as an effective external representative of Mary's
Center's mission, vision, and values by participating in community
activities and events, serving as spokesperson, and creating and
delivering presentations to present key messages; represent Mary's
Center at functions to network and secure new corporate
- Schedule and coordinate site tours for current and prospective
- Manage the Community Engagement Manager who is responsible for
the organization's volunteer activities, Corporate Service Day
program, Thanksgiving Food Drive, Holiday Toy Drive, and other
in-kind collection activities and donations.
- Work closely with the Digital Fundraising and Engagement
Officer to ensure timely and effective social media recognition for
our corporate partners.
- Work closely with the Individual Giving and Grants teams to
ensure a harmonious department.
- Communicate corporate goals and progress to the
- Attend trainings on development and fundraising.
- Assume other tasks and responsibilities as
needed.QualificationsThe requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Knowledge, Skills &
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience
working in the development field with corporate fundraising and/or
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and online giving platforms,
preferably Blackbaud Raiser's Edge.
- Proven verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly motivated and energetic, ability to show initiative and
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, detail-oriented, well
organized, and work effectively across all levels of
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, project coordination
experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of
internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and
- Takes initiative and actively seeks to deepen current
relationship and to forge new ones. Strong problem solving and
customer service skills are essential.
- Ability to handle diverse, simultaneous tasks, meet deadlines,
and attend to follow through.
- Ability to provide innovative and positive reinforcement to a
dynamic and diverse fundraising team.Language Requirement - Ability
to communicate effectively in English is required. -Physical
Demands - Regularly required to sit; frequently required to reach
with hands and arms, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk or hear; must
be able to lift objects up to twenty-five (25) pounds. -Work
Environment - Hybrid (a blend of remote and onsite) work schedule.
Afterhours project work and representing Mary's Center at community
events is sometimes required. This position requires occasional
local travel between Mary's Center's clinic sites.
- 25 days of paid time off (PTO) annually, in addition to 10 paid
holidays, plus 5 educational days to attend training and
- $2000/year tuition reimbursement to attend training and
Keywords: Mary's Center, Washington DC , Director, Corporate Partnerships, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!